The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Newtons Touch by Scott Olgard & Luke Jonas (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All,

Thoroughly enjoying the production side of this industry..... its a real buzz to help other amazing creators.

We at Alchemy Arts have just finished filming an effect called Newtons Touch by Scott Olgard and Luke Jonas, this is a clever utility move that allows you to perform some incredible card effects, and the best part is ITS SIMPLE.

NEWTON'S TOUCH// by Luke Jonas and Scott Olgard for AlchemyArts

A million possibilities, one great utility move.

FULLY explained with Rus Andrews and Scott Olgard, along with an ideas 'Jam Session' including presentations from Rus, Luke, Scott and Brucie Farrell.

Trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KF6XEy8J58

COMING SOON to Alchemy Arts
www.AlchemyArts.club

All the best

R
Chris Jones
View Profile
Elite user
467 Posts

Profile of Chris Jones
Ouch.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi

here is an additional performance of Newtons touch soon to be available from www.AlchemyArts.club

https://youtu.be/J6cxADpRiNI

best

R
magic_tony
View Profile
Loyal user
277 Posts

Profile of magic_tony
This looks very clean. Looking forward to a review of this
Scott Olgard
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Scott Olgard
Hi all, thanks so much for the interest in this, we are now live so head over to http://www.alchemyarts.club/copy-of-newt......ke-jonas to grab your copy now! If you already have your copy, then leave your thoughts in this thread, would love to see some feedback!
Thanks again guys!
Scott Olgard
Olnas Magic
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Looks very promising, but as others have said, will wait for reviews to come in
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1990 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Really? That's it??
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Is it good Kaliix?
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys

Alex here.

This is my review for Newtons Touch

You get a 20 min download with 2 performances and tutorial
At the end you get a jam session with the creators and Rus as well

Will you use this?
Yes

This is an effect that you can use anytime anywhere might have to make a small
gimmick if you can even call it that but will take you 2 minutes

I will use this and being a mentalist I can see all the applications and uses you can
do with this since the possibilities are endless

Whether or not you want to do the effects per the trailer, which are great btw, or you want to come up
with your own routine. This effect allows you to do just that

Imagine if you will the spectator shuffles and gives you the winning card in a poker hand, like Luke Jermays GAME
but a lot easier and no need to ever touch the cards

or you tell them that you will think of a card then they shuffle and give you the card you are thinking of

This is something that is worth learning and will get your creative juices flowing

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
The ad copy says its ungimmicked, but Alex's review says you make a small gimmick... I'm confused.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Luke Jonas
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire UK
191 Posts

Profile of Luke Jonas
There is absolutely no gimmick.
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
957 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
Watching the effect I can see why they call it Newtons touch after Isaac newton, when the card as to go in the card box. And correct there is no gimmick as such !
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1451 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

I am a massive believer that simple magic is always the best and most powerful and this is exactly that, as mentioned there is no Gimmick.

Newtons touch is something that everyone can perform without any card handling skills, it also opens the door to being able to perform some great classic plots in magic with ease, meaning you can concentrate on the performance rather than the method which is always a plus.

On the download several ideas are discussed using the method in a jam session along with a PDF that's supplied with other additional ideas aswell.

For £10 your getting a clever yet simple idea in the form of a 20 min video tutorial with myself and Scott Olgard a Jam session and an additional PDF to enlighten your creativity.

feel free to check out all the free stuff available from us at Alchemy Arts.

www.AlchemyArts.club

All the best

R
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

There is no gimmick, I called it that, because you might have to do something, but it all depends on what you want.

Regardless, this is a worker. I have already done it since learning it.

You will be doing this.

Modification could be considered making a gimmick, but you wont have to go out and buy anything.

Hope that helps

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Oct 5, 2016, Rus ANDREWS wrote:
Hi All

For £10 your getting a clever yet simple idea in the form of a 20 min video tutorial with myself and Scott Olgard a Jam session and an additional PDF to enlighten your creativity.

FYI - The site says £13
Scott Olgard
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of Scott Olgard
From John Carey (with permission)
"Every so often, someone comes up with an idea which is so simple, but so darn clever it makes you laugh out loud. Newton's touch fits into this category. A gem of an idea that one can take and create stunners with!"

Thanks John!
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Watched this today and I have got to say that it is excellent.

I think the method is so simple & easy, but that is the beauty of it.

There is so much that can be done using this method & I am sure that many people will come up with their own ideas.

Loved the session that you guys had near the end of this, bouncing ideas off each other.

Well done Scott & Luke & thank you Rus for producing another great product that I will use.

Mike Donoghue
tomd
View Profile
Special user
747 Posts

Profile of tomd
Right then, I'll be buying this one tomorrow... Thanks for the reviews guys
JoelDickinson
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1582 Posts

Profile of JoelDickinson
This is brilliant, I'd say it's a utility move which does open up a lot of possibilities.
I am excited about this. It is super simple but only because everything has been very well figured out.

I will be putting this to the test over the weekend over a few gigs.

Joel.
NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
3237 Posts

Profile of NeilS
I agree with all the positive comments.

This is simple, elegant and practical. It is also versatile and am investigating ways to use this with business cards.

A neat and highly useful idea. Thanks guys.

Neil
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Newtons Touch by Scott Olgard & Luke Jonas (27 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL