The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Star Trek Enterprise (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Profile of Stuart Burrell
I have just seen the last two episodes of Star Trek Enterprise and one of them featured a bean giant style handcuff and hidden compartment that allowed Cpt Archer to escape from the bad guys....any ideas on who made the cuff?
Riley
View Profile
Special user
Darlington UK
954 Posts

Profile of Riley
Dr. Spock!
:rotf:

(Sorry Stuart - couldn't resist it!)
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
Actually I think the cuff is of Romulan origin.

(Oh no Riley, see what you've started!!! sorry Stuart)
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Are you sure the item was in a compartment and not just a Klingon? Smile

Oh sorry, that was bad.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I think an ewok made them (sorry wrong show) JUST for you Stuart how bout K-9 he could have made them.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
I suspect this cuff was designed and built by Geld Seth Pi, who is not really known outside of film circles. He produces most of the props for the Star Trek films.

Take care,

James.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Finally some reason! Now, since the maker has been divulged can we assume that you are twice as likely to be a world record holder if you are also a Star Trek fan. If that's the case I'm breaking out the old VHS tapes and starting at the beginning.
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
James Peters
View Profile
Veteran user
Romford, UK
385 Posts

Profile of James Peters
Not sure if it helps, but if you watch the whole series in one hit, I'm sure that must be a record! Smile
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

Ask a simple question.....

Thank you James for the assist.

Guess it will need some research...Answers at the next UKEA.
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
Isn't Dr Spock the Baby guy?
What, besides angry mothers who took his advice in the 60's & 70's, does he escape from? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Ok, so I'm slow...
Steve Smile
Stuart Burrell
View Profile
Veteran user
England
385 Posts

That's ok......kick me whilst I'm down.
sdgiu
View Profile
Elite user
The Boonies, NC
456 Posts

Profile of sdgiu
Anytime Stuart, Glad to be of help. Smile

I don't know why the Dr. Spock thing is so hard to get around. I watched the show when it first came out, and called him Dr Spock for Years..., until my best friend sat on me Smile and made me watch it with him and proved it was MR Spock( and I still lapsed into oblivion at times Smile )

Steve Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Star Trek Enterprise (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL