The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ariose by MO and Ryu-ka - DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jamo425
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of jamo425
I'm happy to see another release from these guys! This looks really great, loads of moves to add to your arsenal. Looks like they mostly focus around handling doubles, some ascanio spread variations, switches, changes, ect. I'm sure there's quite a few moves in here that I'll be adding to my repertoire.

I already have Emperor by MO and Ryu-ka, and I loved the routines on there, all of the material was very visual and I'm sure we can expect the same here. These guys are very creative, and make everything look buttery smooth. I know I'll definitely be picking this up. I'm really look forward to learning this stuff, and if it's anything like Emperor, I think this will be a winner. What do you guys think?

http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/S21794

Ariose by MO and Ryu-ka - DVD

$39.95

Ariose is Yohei Kawabata's card magic collection featuring double card techniques.

Yohei is a master of double card technique. His handlings are beautiful and deceptive, treating double cards as if two cards are stuck together. In this DVD, he teaches you various double card techniques that will give you endless possibilities for your card magic. He also teaches his elegant and powerful double card routines.

This impressive collection contains two DVDs that includes forty-eight moves and eight routines.
jamo425
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of jamo425
Slight correction, this dvd is actually by Yohei Kawabata. MO and Ryu-ka I believe are both affiliated with French Drop, but as far as I know, they are not featured in this dvd.

Apparently Penguin made a mistake, it originally did say that it was by MO and Ryu-ka. But I see they've updated/corrected the error. I would have liked to have seen them come out with another release, but this is not it. Regardless, it still looks like a great dvd and I'll be picking it up sooner or later.
Nick Singh
View Profile
Regular user
Singapore
133 Posts

Profile of Nick Singh
That looks really interesting. Will get it and review it when I have the time.
Magician and Emcee in Singapore - www.nick.com.sg
Youtube channel of travel videos and podcasts - www.youtube.com/user/blackchilliwing/videos
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Looks nice, maybe I will get it the next time Smile
Can anyone also tell me where you can buy a clear/transparent deck like the one he uses from 1:36?
-Thanks
Stucky
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Batman!
1355 Posts

Profile of Stucky
Who thought that opening was a good idea? It's annoying and you can't make out anything that is going on.
Official Thread Killer
GAMJoker
View Profile
Loyal user
Bad language skills confirmed in
224 Posts

Profile of GAMJoker
Quote:
On Oct 11, 2016, Stucky wrote:
Who thought that opening was a good idea? It's annoying and you can't make out anything that is going on.

True Smile But actually it looks like more producers think that this would look good xD I already saw some more trailers of that kind on some tricks the last couple of months.
jamo425
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of jamo425
Quote:
On Sep 25, 2016, Nick Singh wrote:
That looks really interesting. Will get it and review it when I have the time.

Looking forward to your review! Or A review for that matter. I feel pretty confident though that this will make a nice addition to anyone's card magic collection. Doesn't look like something beginners would benefit from though so maybe I shouldn't say anyone. I personally love learning and adding new sleights to my repertoire though, and with 80 moves+ 8 routines, needless to say I've been looking forward to this since it came out.

Not at the top of my list atm, but it's up there, and is definitely something I'll be picking up some time soon. I'm really curious about the routines that are taught. The one on the trailer looked really nice, I'm just hoping there's not much or any l**ping involved. Looks like he might have in the trailer, but if he didn't then..wow. Either way, looks dope.
Magic Eros
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Magic Eros
I strongly recommend this dvd if you want to add nice movements to your repertoire. The routines exposed in the dvd are amazing and the handling is simply beautiful.
jamo425
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of jamo425
Thanks Magic Eros, this dvd has been on my wishlist for some time now but I haven't got around to it. I expected this to be a good dvd, but after hearing some positive feedback from someone else, I think this will be the next thing I pick up.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Ariose by MO and Ryu-ka - DVD (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL