The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Check out my new App on Google Play "Coin Phone magic" - Feedback desired (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daubejb
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of daubejb
Please check out my new magic application on the Google Play Store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......onemagic

I am a lifetime magician and I enjoy close up magic with coins and cards. I would absolutely love open and honest feedback as this is the first app I have actually put on any app store. It is only available for Android at this time. I developed it before back in 2009 for iPhone; however, could not completely wrap my head around Objective-C.

A simple but highly visual magic trick! A coin or small object appears on the phone. You drag the coin all over the screen. You drag the coin to the edge of the screen. You visibly pull the coin out of the phone. You flip the coin into the air and catch it. You flip the coin again. You catch the coin on the phone with a metal ping sound. Like magic, the coin has reappeared inside the phone. An amazing modern magic effect!
Magic configuration options include:

1. Background theme - light and dark
2. Coin options - US, EURO, and Indian currencies and a bonus paperclip
3. Sound options - six sounds to customize the noise upon reappearance
4. Magic Force Calibration - customization settings to adapt effect to different phone models
5. Advanced Delay Configuration

Full Instructions include:

1. Effect description
2. Magic Secret and preparation
3. Method (step by step)
4. Comments and suggestions
5. Calibration

Please provide any and all feedback

Thank you in advance
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Check out my new App on Google Play "Coin Phone magic" - Feedback desired (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL