The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Things to do in Gatlinburg during October (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
133 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
I have a new blog up, it's our list of things to do in Gatlinburg during the month of October. Yes, we are on it.

You can find the blog here - http://www.impossibilitiesshow.com/blog/......ennessee

If any of you are planning a trip to Gatlinburg I hope this helps. Let me know if I missed anything that you think should have been on there.

Erik
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
Gray font is so hard to see on a white back ground.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11159 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Great list! When I lived in Birmingham, I would take the family to Gatlinburg every October. It is my Nirvana. All I might add to the list are the obvious choices of plenty of restaurants, shopping, and the attractions that are there all the time anyway.

If you want to expand out a bit, during the trip in the mountains to enjoy the fall foliage (which is no less than breath-taking), drive over the mountains to Cherokee and kill two birds in one half-day trip. A couple of fun things over there.

I intentionally omitted any plug for Pigeon Forge. That's just an inconvenient traffic jam on the way to Gatlinburg! LOL!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1863 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
If your up to it, and you've got a real car, your not too far from the Dragon.
Bally Hoo and Hullabaloo
one for me and none for you.
erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
133 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2016, Daryl -the other brother wrote:

Sorry about that, someone else mentioned that and I fixed it. I hope it's easier to read.
erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
133 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2016, Michael Baker wrote:
Great list! When I lived in Birmingham, I would take the family to Gatlinburg every October. It is my Nirvana. All I might add to the list are the obvious choices of plenty of restaurants, shopping, and the attractions that are there all the time anyway.

If you want to expand out a bit, during the trip in the mountains to enjoy the fall foliage (which is no less than breath-taking), drive over the mountains to Cherokee and kill two birds in one half-day trip. A couple of fun things over there.

I intentionally omitted any plug for Pigeon Forge. That's just an inconvenient traffic jam on the way to Gatlinburg! LOL!

Couldn't agree more, I feel very lucky to be living here. I'll have the video version of this blog up soon and I hope you like it.
erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
133 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2016, erikdobell wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2016, Daryl -the other brother wrote:

Sorry about that, someone else mentioned that and I fixed it. I hope it's easier to read.

Are you referring to the mini-golf?
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
Quote:

Much better and now that I can see it, Great List!!
erikdobell
View Profile
Regular user
Gatlinburg Tennessee
133 Posts

Profile of erikdobell
Quote:
On Oct 3, 2016, Daryl -the other brother wrote:
Quote:

Much better and now that I can see it, Great List!!

I'm glad you liked it, I'll have the video version up Monday. And thank you for the heads up on the font!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Things to do in Gatlinburg during October (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL