The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Arnold Palmer dies at age 87 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5180 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I grew up in Latrobe, Pa and met both him and his father. He was a great man and always had time to talk to and inspire the "younger folks" like myself.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20539 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Arnies armies were legion.

At a pro am one it was amazing to see how many more people were there for him than Michael Jordan.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6010 Posts

Profile of motown
An exciting player to watch and a great ambassador to the game over his long life.

He'll be missed.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2488 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
Not a huge golf fan myself, but I love his drink. It is always sad when a good person passes on. Prayers to his family and friends.

I will always remember him for the Johnny Carson joke that may or may not have been a true story.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16236 Posts

Profile of tommy
He made it possible for sportsmen to make a fortune.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Arnold Palmer dies at age 87 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL