The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fellow magicians, magic conventions Miami, San Antonio, Houston, new orleans, pensacola and orlando (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
111 Posts

Profile of efrados
Hi! I'm travelling to the mentioned destinations, from november the 14th until december the 12th this year (2016). I'm love doing magic and I'll love to meet some magicians, take a magic lesson to improve my skills and maybe go to a convention or something. Can anybody tell me some ideas and magic places to see or visit?
Thanks to all!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17661 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Orlando is fun fun fun!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
111 Posts

Profile of efrados
Do you know magic places to visit there ? other than magic stores on disney?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17661 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Yes
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
0pus
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
1739 Posts

Profile of 0pus
Very helpful.

Smile
efrados
View Profile
Regular user
Montevideo, Uruguay
111 Posts

Profile of efrados
Can you please tell me?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fellow magicians, magic conventions Miami, San Antonio, Houston, new orleans, pensacola and orlando (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.53 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL