The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cube Cards by Kev G (54 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Cube cards by Kev G is the latest release from Saturn Magic http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/s......v-g.html

It will also be available from http://www.tejinaya.com in Japan.

"A wonderful routine that’s easy to do and excellent for table hopping” Takamiz Usul

“A logical and brilliant routine using only 1 cube that’s perfect for close-up” Kieron Johnson

“If you want to make your audiences eyes pop out of their heads, you NEED this trick!” Mark Elsdon

Whether you’re a beginner or an expert in Rubik’s Cube Magic, Cube Cards is the ideal routine to add to your repertoire.

It’s perfect for close-up or parlour as it connects with your audience, comes full circle and contains 4 eye popping moments of magic including matches, changes and solves!
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Shame that it doesn't come with the speed cube as well since there are so many different variations of speed cubes
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2016, wulfie66 wrote:
Shame that it doesn't come with the speed cube as well since there are so many different variations of speed cubes

Any speed cube will do as long as the colours are standard, on the tutorial Kev shows and talks about various cubes.

They are very cheap on eBay etc so it did not make sense for use to supply one, it would only push the price up with all the shop and wholesale margins that would have to go on the cost of the cube.

Also a lot of people already own a cube and would not be pleased paying a higher price to get another.

It's one of those things we can't win really but just look on eBay you can get a good speed cube for less and £5.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

mysticalsales
View Profile
Veteran user
341 Posts

Profile of mysticalsales
Curious why you could not show the routine on the video?
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1493 Posts

Profile of Michael Daniels
I agree - no need to include a cube.

This looks like a nice way to extend a cube-solving routine and I have just pre-ordered.

Perhaps it's a bit cheeky to suggest that you don't have to learn how to solve a cube - one error and you're scuppered for life!

Mike
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
133 Posts

Profile of kevg
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2016, Michael Daniels wrote:
I agree - no need to include a cube.

This looks like a nice way to extend a cube-solving routine and I have just pre-ordered.

Perhaps it's a bit cheeky to suggest that you don't have to learn how to solve a cube - one error and you're scuppered for life!

Mike

Hi Mike

Thanks for pre-ordering! It's true you don't need to be able to legitimately solve the cube, but if you make a mistake it is advantageous if you can. On the tutorial I explain a method to solve the cube without having to remember any algorithms.
----------
----------
wulfie66
View Profile
Veteran user
347 Posts

Profile of wulfie66
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2016, Saturn UK wrote:
Quote:

Any speed cube will do as long as the colours are standard, on the tutorial Kev shows and talks about various cubes.

They are very cheap on eBay etc so it did not make sense for use to supply one, it would only push the price up with all the shop and wholesale margins that would have to go on the cost of the cube.

Also a lot of people already own a cube and would not be pleased paying a higher price to get another.

It's one of those things we can't win really but just look on eBay you can get a good speed cube for less and £5.

not all speed cubes are equal, some have horrible corner cutting and are VERY noisy. I'd like to see the option of adding the preferred cube to the effect. Yes, it will cost more, but the speed cube that comes with Cube3 is very quiet and has some very good corner cutting
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined.
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2016, mysticalsales wrote:
Curious why you could not show the routine on the video?

The routine starts at 1 minute on the trailer showing all the phases.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

not all speed cubes are equal, some have horrible corner cutting and are VERY noisy. I'd like to see the option of adding the preferred cube to the effect. Yes, it will cost more, but the speed cube that comes with Cube3 is very quiet and has some very good corner cutting

Your Cube3 cube will work just fine with this so no need to buy another.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1493 Posts

Quote:

The Shengshou Aurora V3 is excellent and is, I believe, the cube packaged with Cube3. It is also cheap.

Mike
kevg
View Profile
Regular user
UK
133 Posts

Profile of kevg
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Hi wulfie66,

My personal favourite cube is the Dayan Zhanchi V5 - http://www.dayancube.com/node/154
----------
----------
coops
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of coops
This looks great and the trailer shows exactly what to expect. I'll definitely be picking this up. And I agree, no need to supply another cube, most contemplating this would already have one. I just wish I could solve one for real! Well done Kev G and Saturn.

Alan
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Looks interesting, is this going to be available in the US?

Robert
Catch me on Twitter @RobertSixx or Facebook -- Robert Sixx
JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
948 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2016, Robert Sixx wrote:
Looks interesting, is this going to be available in the US?

Robert

I would like to know, this looks interesting
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
It is exclusive us and Tejinaya at present, our international shipping rates are reasonable and we ship the same working day if you order before 3pm GMT.
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
840 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
I see it says "expected to release 7/10/2016." We are well past that at this point - any updated info on when this will be released? I'm interested, but I'm keen on pre-ordering.
Michael Daniels
View Profile
Inner circle
Isle of Man
1493 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 28, 2016, sgtgrey wrote:
I see it says "expected to release 7/10/2016." We are well past that at this point - any updated info on when this will be released? I'm interested, but I'm keen on pre-ordering.

It's the English (not American) date format - i.e. 7th October.

Mike
sgtgrey
View Profile
Special user
Austin, TX
840 Posts

Profile of sgtgrey
Ah - of course - silly me! I'm running on 3 hours of sleep in the last 72 hours at the moment...everything's a little foggy. Thanks for setting me straight! Smile
JosephKerr
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
383 Posts

Profile of JosephKerr
Great idea! It's exciting to see more people putting work into Cubing Magic. Can't wait for a special forum in the Café for these things.
My Pre-Order is in! My Thanks to Saturn Magic for making this available to us.
"Challenge Your Reality"
Takamiz Usui
View Profile
New user
7 Posts

Profile of Takamiz Usui
Kev G has made a new trick with my algorithm.

Advantages are as follows.

- This trick can be done very casually

- It is particularly good that only one cube is needed

- The special cards provided make this easy to do

- It is perfect for close-up and table hopping

Have a fun to this trick Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cube Cards by Kev G (54 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL