The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Sj from the uk or germany (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jonnyboy1000
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy1000
Does anyone know where I can get an sj online in germany or the uk?

cheers

jon
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Davenports or Kovari, can not comment on their quality but have seen their ads re SJ.
jonnyboy1000
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of jonnyboy1000
Do you a url for them?
DavidEscapes
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm Special!
1003 Posts

Profile of DavidEscapes
Hi Jon

eBay is often good for straitjackets, though you might have to get one shipped in from a US seller, though I have seen several being sold by people based in the UK.

Do you mind if I ask why you need one from a UK/German supplier? The poor dollar right now means you can get one from the US pretty cheaply, even when the postage is taken into consideration.

Cheers

David
David Victor - The artist formally (and still occasionally) known as David Straitjacket.

My Website
Add me on facebook
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Kovarimagic.co.uk
davenportsmagic.co.uk
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3405 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Hi Jon,

I bought a jacket from Davenports as my first jacket about 6 to 7 years ago. I still use it now and again, but it looks too showy, I would go for a posey if I were you.

Roslyn
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » Sj from the uk or germany (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL