We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » No More Business Cards (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
eatonmagic
View Profile
Special user
Orlando, FL
730 Posts

Profile of eatonmagic
This is precisely the reason I have began creating digital business cards. These can be delivered via text, email or better yet, SMS campaign. Heres a sample one: www.eatonmagic.com/digicardtest2

it functions just like a business card but with the ability to be on you at all times and NOT take up pocket space nor get lost. Also, it can include a personal greeting video to serve as a "nice meeting you" element. The v-card option allows them to store your info in their phone with one click and there's even a form so they can share their info back with you.
ibm_usa
View Profile
Special user
In Your Mind, Ky, USA
722 Posts

Profile of ibm_usa
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2016, eatonmagic wrote:
This is precisely the reason I have began creating digital business cards. These can be delivered via text, email or better yet, SMS campaign. Heres a sample one: www.eatonmagic.com/digicardtest2

it functions just like a business card but with the ability to be on you at all times and NOT take up pocket space nor get lost. Also, it can include a personal greeting video to serve as a "nice meeting you" element. The v-card option allows them to store your info in their phone with one click and there's even a form so they can share their info back with you.

NICE - how did you go about creating one or is it just simply a website?
"You may think that i only talk of things from the past, you know, history, well magic is history"

-Guy Jarrett

"Curiosity isn't a sin Harry, but it should be exorcised with great caution."

-Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire)
http://www.jordanallen-mentalist.webs.com/
Carl Andrews
View Profile
Special user
Maui, Hawaii
748 Posts

Profile of Carl Andrews
You may want to check out my custom magic App. This is my new business card that I create for other magicians as well. It gives the clients or audience a fun App to perform for their friends and direct links to you.

http://carlandrews.com/custommagicapp.html

"Beautiful work, brilliant! BIG Thanks!
— Marc Salem
"Thanks for the great App Carl!
What a brilliant new marketing idea - it's the only 'business card' I'll ever need Smile"
— Tim Ellis
"Carl I love my Magic App not only is it a cool magic giveaway at my shows but it puts my website in front of hundreds more people a month.
And I never have to worry about a client losing my Business card because it's on their phone
Thank you again," — Erick Olson
"Carl's new magic app is fantastic! The interactive effects are easy to do yet baffling for the user. Being able to tell people that you have a free app is impressive and the best part is they will share it with their friends!" — Tony Brent, Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » No More Business Cards (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL