The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fishing Planet-The Ultimate Fishing Simulator (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Profile of Daryl -the other brother
For all you anglers that don't have the time or the money to travel across the US in search of trophie fish now you can have them come to you...sort of anyway.
This is the best PC fishing simulator I have ever used. You can visit different parts of the country and fish for everything from pan fish to Trophy Northern Pike. You can bait cast, spin cast or float a bobber with a wide variety of baits and lures. It may not beat the real thing but it turned my cold and rainy day into floating grasshoppers for large mouth bass in the Florida Everglades.

Best part is I'm a member of a gaming network (Steam) and the download was FREE!!

If you like fishing and gaming you might want to give this one a look. But be careful, it's easy to get hooked!
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Wow this sounds great.
What hardware do I need?
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of magicfish
It didn't work. I downloaded it but it wouldn't let me open the file
Daryl -the other brother
View Profile
Special user
Chicago
594 Posts

Quote:
On Oct 14, 2016, magicfish wrote:
It didn't work. I downloaded it but it wouldn't let me open the file

Sorry, I'm not a tech. so I can't help you there. You could try to contact Steam Support.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Fishing Planet-The Ultimate Fishing Simulator (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL