The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anybody know anything about Face Book? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
If you know, perhaps you can tell me where to get answers to questions about FB. My main question being this: Of the 28 magic videos I've posted of my performances, only one or two display how many views the video has. Is there a way to see the views on every video? Maybe a setting that you turn on and off that I'm not aware of?

Thanks! Daff
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
Mindipulator
View Profile
Regular user
Mexico
104 Posts

Profile of Mindipulator
No setting that I'm aware of Daff. Views should be displayed for any vid posted after September 8, 2014.

Dale
TomBoleware
View Profile
Inner circle
Hattiesburg, Ms
2803 Posts

Profile of TomBoleware
I think all the video's privacy setting has to be "Public" to be able to see the number of views.

Tom
"Entrepreneurs are willing to work 80 hours a week to avoid working 40 hours a week"--Lori Greiner

www.tomboleware.com
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14062 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I've got them all set to public, but some of them, the view numbers just don't show. Very puzzling.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Anybody know anything about Face Book? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL