The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Wannabe Street magician says hello! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ekettera
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Ekettera
Hello. Smile I had to play around with several email services to register but thankfully it didn't long. It's all good. Hi I'm Ekettera and I'm a fresh newbie to the craft. I got into it thanks to a guy on Youtube called MagicofRahat. If you haven't heard of him check him out. He's awesome. Probably one of my biggest inspirations in Magic has to be Criss Angel. I used to watch his show all the time when I was a teenager. Probably my ultimate goal is to perform Street Magic. Which leads to a question that I have.

What are good free(preffered) or paid resources for beginner Magicians? Are there any good ones on this forum?

Well that's all the intro I have. That's probably the longest forum intro I ever wrote. Probably because I'm so into and passionate about the craft. Iv'e been looking into a way of making people happy and entertained and I think I finally found it. Not to mention the fact that as a kid I used to buy Magic Kits like some men buy booze. Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Ekettera,

Check out the "New to Magic" forum as well as "The Sidewalk Shuffle".

-Mary Mowder
JasperLee
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of JasperLee
Welcome to the magiccafe!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Wannabe Street magician says hello! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL