The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index So Happy together... Dan Fleshman Lecture Nashville Oct 25, 2016 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

crmagic
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of crmagic
October 25th 7 PM - $10 per person at the Embassy Suites Hotel Airport 10 Century Blvd, Nashville, TN 37214.

Dan Fleshman has been practicing magic for over forty years and professionally for twenty five of those years. Dan will be starting his eighth year this summer with the Chop House Restaurants in Beaver Creek and Vail, Colorado performing six nights a week. Dan has performed in hundreds of restaurants, hotels and nightclubs with great success!

Dan has lectured in every state except Maine and Alaska. He has lectured and performed in Europe, Japan and Canada. Dan has also performed numerous times at the world famous Magic Castle and has been featured on the cover of Genii Magazine.

Dan has lecture notes, DVDs and many effects showcasing his magic. He has been featured on DVDs produced by L&L including many of the Worlds Greatest Magic series. Dan also stars in the Live at The Jail House DVDs with six other working pros.

Come join Dan and see why he is one of the most sought after close-up magicians. Gear up for a great night of magic and fellowship with some of your friends and enjoy an Evening of Magic with Dan Fleshman!
jskalon
View Profile
Special user
Shorewood, IL.
870 Posts

Profile of jskalon
Just saw Dam at Magic Inc. in Chicago.
outstanding as usual Dan.
Jack Skalon

"That's my story and I'm stickin' to it"
htmagic
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
50 Posts

Profile of htmagic
He came to Ring 58 in Knoxville on Thursday, October 27.
Dan had a great lecture and I spent too much there! lol
May the FORCE be with you and have a magical day!

MagicBill

High-Tech Magic
http://www.high-techmagic.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index So Happy together... Dan Fleshman Lecture Nashville Oct 25, 2016 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL