The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Fire wallet help (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
I have never used a fire wallet and was given what I was told is a Jardonette fire wallet... it didn't come with instructions and I was hoping someone would be kind enough to tell me how I'm suppose to use it. I can provide pics if necessary... the last thing I want to do is hurt myself , others or completely destroy the wallet.

Help Please,

God Bless
J Rodriguez
J Rodriguez
MazingMandy
View Profile
Special user
Has tolerated the trolls here for
676 Posts

Profile of MazingMandy
Most fire wallets are pretty obvious. Put in the fuel, spark it while opening, hold wallet so flames don't contact the 'real' bit of the wallet. Don't 'Flame On' for more than a few seconds.

Common sense stuff, surely, unless your particular wallet is particularly complicated for some reason.
close_up_act
View Profile
Special user
Idaho Falls
774 Posts

Profile of close_up_act
Do I use a cotton ball with it? Or just douse the material part of the wallet?
Any special lighter fluid???
Is there a know issue with the fluid smell ?
J Rodriguez
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
I hesitate to give any advice because it sounds like you are not terribly comfortable with fire. You should probably find someone who can show you or at the very least find video instructions for the exact wallet you have.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
MeetMagicMike
View Profile
Inner circle
Gainesville Fl
3504 Posts

Profile of MeetMagicMike
Does it have a wick and a flint wheel? Post a picture if you are not sure. To post a pic you have to upload it to a picture site and then link it here.
Magic Mike

MeetMagicMike.com

I took the Pledge
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Just PM'd you. Jim
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Fire wallet help (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL