The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Now Unveiled from Dark Artifice: ORACULUM by Bobby Hasbun (210 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..14~15~16 [Next]
takeachance
View Profile
Inner circle
3777 Posts

Profile of takeachance
Great, thanks Pasteboard Alchemist
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Christmas is near. Any news about the unborn? Smile
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Yes, would love to hear any updates on this project / possible release time from bobby Smile
Daisydog
View Profile
Loyal user
220 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Not too far away apparently. Can't wait!
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
I apologize for my absence here lately- it's been a busy last couple of years working on Oraculum and Oraculum LE. I've made every effort possible to ensure as quality a result as possible. I'll admit, many of the measures taken were only to satisfy my own perfectionist tendencies and likely won't make a difference once the book is put to use. When you have almost four solid years into a project, it seems shameful to cut any corners.

With that said, I had all the completed units in hand a month ago and they were even better than I had envisioned. Unfortunately, I noticed a binding error that, to me, was unacceptable. Currently, they are being cased all over again (this time correctly). At this point, it is quite safe to say it will be a January release.

I apologize for the delay but I can promise you it will be worth your patience.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1374 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Please keep us informed of it, your previous works were winners and this seems to be right on their tails
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Dr SH
View Profile
Elite user
French Spirit in Sydney
425 Posts

Profile of Dr SH
Bobby don't apologize, I think bizarrists likes perfectionist personality traits in general. Keep us posted but don't work too much during this Christmas break, enjoy your time too.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I'd rather wait for a better product Bobby, just take your time and let us know.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
No apologies needed. I whole heartedly agree with the others - I would rather wait until you are completely satisfied before releasing this or anything else in the future!
These works of art that all of you create for us are nothing short of amazing on creation, research & production!! And your attention to detail which you strive for is immensely appreciated !!!!

I am happy to wait for a next year release at your discretion, so relax & enjoy the holidays with friends & family & we look forward to this when ready with your blessings of approval 😊
DrTodd
View Profile
Inner circle
1976 Posts

Profile of DrTodd
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2016, bobbyhasbun wrote:
I apologize for my absence here lately- it's been a busy last couple of years working on Oraculum and Oraculum LE. I've made every effort possible to ensure as quality a result as possible. I'll admit, many of the measures taken were only to satisfy my own perfectionist tendencies and likely won't make a difference once the book is put to use. When you have almost four solid years into a project, it seems shameful to cut any corners.

With that said, I had all the completed units in hand a month ago and they were even better than I had envisioned. Unfortunately, I noticed a binding error that, to me, was unacceptable. Currently, they are being cased all over again (this time correctly). At this point, it is quite safe to say it will be a January release.

I apologize for the delay but I can promise you it will be worth your patience.

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to this.
Gismologic
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of Gismologic
I'm in line for this.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Anything from Bobby is well worth all of the patience it requires.

You just keep going from strength to strength, Bobby.

BC
Phasmologist
DrIlluminatus
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of DrIlluminatus
Bobby puts mass amounts of thought and soul into his projects... This translates all the way across the effects....

I'm lucky enough to see Bobby perform personally and the emotional impact of his effects are astounding!
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
I really hope that I can lay my hands on one of these!
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of pawel
Is there a newsletter I can sign to not to miss it? Or is MC the only source of news for ORACULUM?
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Hi Pawel, you can sign up for this particular thread in the upper right part of the screen. Greetings, Luc.
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of pawel
Thank you. I've done that already. I was just wondering if there is any official newsletter from the creator maybe. I will wait in the line as everybody else 😀
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
596 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Oh, I see. I've tried that, too. But the new website is still under construction (as is the one by Alchemy Moon, by the way)... Bonne chance! Greetings, Luc.
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Just heard that presales will be going up for this in less than a week, and that they'll be shipping soon thereafter.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Great news, thanks for the fyi !! Hoping to see a little more on his site about it before it goes presale.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Now Unveiled from Dark Artifice: ORACULUM by Bobby Hasbun (210 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL