We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Now Unveiled from Dark Artifice: ORACULUM by Bobby Hasbun (210 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..14~15~16 [Next]
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
491 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Just emailed Bobby to pester him about when we'll be getting these things (sorry, I'm just that excited Smile ) and he said shipment will be "on or ahead of schedule"--which was originally quoted as "early Feb".

Can't wait for this!
AttnPls
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of AttnPls
I believe there are only 12 left. Fair warning.
horus1
View Profile
Special user
639 Posts

Profile of horus1
I just ordered one. Will we get a manual emailed prior to shipping?
Delimbeau
View Profile
Special user
May the magic be with you
540 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2017, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2017, Aurum wrote:
Very exciting! My order is now in - I wonder if we'll receive a download link for the manual, prior to shipping?...

Interesting that it's offered aged and un-aged. I assume most orders will be for aged versions?

Aurum,

The manual will be sent along once the book ships.

The majority of orders thus far have indeed been aged. I think you will all be very pleased with the aging technique I've been developing.

Thank you for your support with this project!
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Really interested in the Peculiar Antiques site. I've visited several times and now that there is a Oraculum connection, I'd love to get in on this. I have the SE Oraculum preordered and also own Codex V. Hrmmm....
Daisydog
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2017, topherhester wrote:
Really interested in the Peculiar Antiques site. I've visited several times and now that there is a Oraculum connection, I'd love to get in on this. I have the SE Oraculum preordered and also own Codex V. Hrmmm....

Me too, however it seems we are too late!
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Jan 30, 2017, topherhester wrote:

I just looked this up and found that you need an invitation to order from this site. So how would a person order this item that goes with Bobby's book? Makes a guy go Mmmmmmmmmm.

Ray
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of topherhester
Guess we're not cool enough to know the secret handshake!
Sir
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Sir
Starts shipping in early February.... Hey, today is early February! (sorry, I'm just a tad excited) 😬
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2017, topherhester wrote:
Guess we're not cool enough to know the secret handshake!

Yea, we are not the cool kids...... Smile

Hey, here is a nice handshake, grip tight, pull toward you and raise your knee up as hard and as powerful as you can into the person's man bits. Now that is a handshake someone will remember. Smile

Ray
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1355 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
I have an inkling that once the book ships, Bobby's accompanying email might shed more light on the Peculiar Antiques thing... though I don't know how the LE vs SE issue might play into it...
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
281 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Thank you all so much for your patience! Everything is still on track to ship early February- I think at this point it is safe to say that shipping will begin around Monday, February 6 on a first-come, first-serve basis. Every order placed to date should ship not long after that.

I'd also like to thank you all for the great support. The 22 LEs sold out in less than one day, and a large portion of the 150 SEs are now spoken for, as well.
Peculiar Antiques
View Profile
New user
Lurking in the shadows
5 Posts

Profile of Peculiar Antiques
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2017, Seth speaks wrote:
I have an inkling that once the book ships, Bobby's accompanying email might shed more light on the Peculiar Antiques thing... though I don't know how the LE vs SE issue might play into it...

I can shed light on that

To paraphrase Max Maven - Mr. Hasbun’s Oraculum “is a thing of terrifying beauty”

Oraculum is so good in fact that I could not but help commemorate its release among the Peculiar Antiques clients. The Legenda Aurea is unofficial but made with Mr. Hasbun’s permission

There appears to be interest in the Legenda Aurea beyond the Peculiar Antiques client base. So I will send Mr. Hasbun 3 or 4 extra copies for him to randomly distribute to purchasers who are not also my clients

Oraculum is a real treasure. Legenda Aurea is just piece of paper Smile

I hope that helps. Thank you!
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of Perkins
A Peculiar voice! Welcome!

And thank you for any contributions that deepen the mystery surrounding Oraculum.
Sir
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Sir
"There appears to be interest in the Legenda Aurea beyond the Peculiar Antiques client base."

There appears to be interest in Peculiar Antiques beyond the Peculiar Antiques client base.
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1355 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Agree with Perkins--wonderful to have Peculiar Antiques speaking among us now! Welcome, whoever you are, and I'm certainly looking forward to your contributions here, whether shedding more light or casting mysterious shadows.

Your work on that scroll was beyond incredible. Some of us visit your site on occasion just to peer through the dark window with longing, like children outside the gates of Wonka's factory...
Gismologic
View Profile
Regular user
171 Posts

Profile of Gismologic
Any word on Oraculum shipments ?
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Feb 1, 2017, bobbyhasbun wrote:
Thank you all so much for your patience! Everything is still on track to ship early February- I think at this point it is safe to say that shipping will begin around Monday, February 6 on a first-come, first-serve basis. Every order placed to date should ship not long after that.

I'd also like to thank you all for the great support. The 22 LEs sold out in less than one day, and a large portion of the 150 SEs are now spoken for, as well.

Always pays to read the thread
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
330 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Just received an email informing me that the goods are on the way. Can't wait to get my hands on this!
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2622 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Feb 5, 2017, Dr. O wrote:
Just received an email informing me that the goods are on the way. Can't wait to get my hands on this!

Me too!! Smile
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Now Unveiled from Dark Artifice: ORACULUM by Bobby Hasbun (210 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8..14~15~16 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL