We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sucker Punch by Mark Southworth (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindpirate
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
186 Posts

Profile of mindpirate
So I opened up Sucker Punch, and filmed so we could all take a look. This is not a full review. This is just a first look. I will do a full review after I have had a chance to really check everything out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIH69sqSi2s
~MindPirate~
www.magicianschoice.net
www.magicofben.com

It can not be...and yet...it can
- Tommy Wonder
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I may purchase Mk2 when they release it. Looks like lots of fixing to be done at great cost to the buyer, on this prototype version.
TravisNye
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of TravisNye
AWESOME. I have owned this set for a little while now and done a couple walk around gigs. I do like this set. I actually sold my Paul Richards Triple Double Faced Coin set and replaced with these. I was worried in the unboxing you may reveal something and I am glad you were smart enough to pull off camera. Thank you for that. In the end for the price this is a great purchase
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9305 Posts

Profile of pegasus
It will be interesting to see if Murphys supplies the correct stickers to the many pre-order purchasers.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sucker Punch by Mark Southworth (1 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL