The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Café's Beautiful Grammar Hostess Autumn in an Article... (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Bare with me, I'm giving a link to check out an article that contains some more info about Autumn Morning Star.
www.nativepeoples.com then click on the news at top of page. ( I wish, I was better at giving direct links! )
Autumn, has always been an inspiration to me on Character and Story Telling development.
She, has been my 'MUSE' ! Smile
There is a couple other performers in the article as well.
They, are complimented on entertainment and education across the Native American Nation ...
Check it out !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
Love you, Godzilla! I found a link to take you there faster: http://www.nativepeoples.com/Native-Peop......lusions/
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2621 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Great article, morning star. Congratulations!!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile

"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
charliemartin
View Profile
Special user
Rapid City, SD
779 Posts

Profile of charliemartin
Fantastic article.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Feminine Mystique » » Café's Beautiful Grammar Hostess Autumn in an Article... (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL