The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi There (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shimoesh
View Profile

London, UK
0 Posts

Profile of Shimoesh
Hey I thought I'd introduce myself.. after many years watching magic (i'm now 33) I thought I'd have a go.. granted mostly looking at Penn and Teller, and growing up with Paul Daniels of course means I'm most interested in mentalism (okay Derren Brown has a lot to do with this). I also have a fascination with card tricks and the Paul Daniels take on the Cup and Ball.. will be looking into that soon.

I've been stalling a while about starting, but finally made a conscious decision to start .. so have my copy of 13 steps to mentalism to start today, and hope of figure out the next steps by lurking around this forum and hopefully find a torch to illuminate some of the way. My day job is an engineer, so I'm sure I'll be trying things out on work colleagues at some point.

Anyway I thought I'd say "Hi" before I get lost delving thought the rest of this site Smile
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Shimoesh,

The longest journey begins with a single step.

Keep a record of your progress. Get some video here and there.

Best of Luck (and hard work).

-Mary Mowder
Shimoesh
View Profile

London, UK
0 Posts

Profile of Shimoesh
Thanks.. I hadn't really thought of that .. just been though the 'what books to get for beginners' and found some bargains on amazon for the second hand ones Smile ... so currently swamped in books ... just amassed at so much information .. wish I found this board 10 years ago Smile it's really nice to see so many helpful people here.. and so many amazing people on the site.

but thanks of for the suggestion! I'll get on it once I have something close to a trick Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi There (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL