The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings everyone! (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Escamoteur
View Profile
New user
79 Posts

Profile of Escamoteur
Hello,

After lurking a very long time here, I've finally taken the next step and registered.

Many years ago, when I was 8, I saw a magician named Bob Greenberg at a brunch that I attended with my family at a hotel perform Cups and Balls. I was enamoured with magic at that moment. Subsequently the libraries became my favorite place (and since both of my parents were teachers I had ample opportunity to loiter in them waiting to go home). Magic sets soon followed, and thus commenced a long love affair with magic. Throughout my youth and early adult years I was mostly into close up magic, and a little stand-up (although the random mental effects that would reach my hands would have influence on me later), even for a time doing some private party work and strolling work in a bar near where I attended college. Life happens however, and though it's been an on and off affair for the last 8 or 9 years my interest has never waned. Fortunately I am once again at a point in life where I am able to be more serious than ever about it, and with the wisdom and life experience I did not possess in my youth (Oh to be able to send a bit of advice back to my former self! Anyone perfect time travel yet?). These days I mostly focus on mentalism which is my main interest, although I still will do conventional magic from time to time for friends, family, and the occasional child, and do study and work on close up and card magic as I find that area quite enjoyable. As far as watching magic, I love and enjoy a myriad variety of genres, styles, and performers.

Glad to be here at the Magic Café to share in this community of folks with similar interests, and I hope I will be able to provide helpful contributions to this wonderful place.

Carter
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Escamoteur,

I'd like a telephone to the past as well.

I think your broad interests will serve you well.

Have fun.

-Mary Mowder
supertoad12
View Profile
New user
Choose a number between 1 and
88 Posts

Profile of supertoad12
Bienvenue sur ce forum mon ami!
Steph

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it"...J.M. Barrie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings everyone! (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL