The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Times Up (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4972 Posts

Profile of RNK
I got this a few weeks ago and have been using this with great success. http://ahouseoffire.com/p95p.html

The unit is made with great quality as I am finding is the case with all of Rick's products. This gets really fantastic reactions! Super easy to do and super easy to reset. I believe they are handmade by Rick's wife Rachelle. If you like the demo you won't be disappointed!

RNK
bingowashisname-o
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of bingowashisname-o
That website is like a little timemachine. It's 1998 all over again. All it's missing is a counter at the bottom and an animated mailbox for the email me part.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8398 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Lol. RNK has a great sense of humour sometimes.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4972 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2016, bingowashisname-o wrote:
That website is like a little timemachine. It's 1998 all over again. All it's missing is a counter at the bottom and an animated mailbox for the email me part.

Don't let the website fool you, lol. Rick's products are top notch and his customer service is even better! Just do a search here in the Up In Smoke forum and you can read for yourself about Rick's products.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8398 Posts

Profile of pegasus
This has got to be a windup. What's in it for you, Bob? A free 'never washed' denim jacket?
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4972 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2016, pegasus wrote:
This has got to be a windup. What's in it for you, Bob? A free 'never washed' denim jacket?

Come on Pegma The C@#k, I told Rick I wanted his used personal denim jacket or no deal!

Barking Bob ruff! ruff!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7036 Posts

Profile of bowers
All of Ricks products are alsome.
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4932 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Rick's devices are the best in the world. I have his mini gun and his mini remote flash pot. Both have been working for several years with no problems or misfires.
James
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8398 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I've just purchased Win 95 on eBay. Once I've installed it I'll be able to watch the demo video. Smile Smile
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2895 Posts

Profile of tophatter
I have his Hot Phone ! Times Up looked Awesome very nice !
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12001 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
I still use his Free Energy....great prop.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Times Up (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL