The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Journey by Matthew Johnson (25 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
FilmMagician
View Profile
Regular user
106 Posts

Profile of FilmMagician
Then you must have seen one that's the best / your favorite. A no touch ACAAN perhaps? I'd be interested to hear which one you liked - or at least hated the least. An ACAAN where the magician doesn't touch the deck has some wow factor. I've bought a handful of ACAAN effects and I agree they're starting to seem like a waste of money. Still trying to learn Tamariz's version.

Quote:
On Nov 8, 2016, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2016, On The Offbeat wrote:
Pegasus, is there anything in magic that you do like?
Because I haven't come across a single post of yours yet that doesn't seem like you despise magic.

I've been here too long perhaps. I've seen more ACAANS than you can imagine. I truly believe they are all a waste of money. The effect, however presented, has no more wow factor than any other basic card effect out there. Honestly.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3911 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Nov 7, 2016, pegasus wrote:
ACAAN. A must have in your repertoire IF you only perform to magicians. Otherwise I see no point.

Any effect that is entertaining to an audience is a good effect. I have my own version of ACAAN that is one of the most entertaining card tricks I do.

BTW, I am a big fan of Matt Johnson's. If I didn't have an ACAAN that I am 100% satisfied with, I would get this.

KJ
matthewjohnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
239 Posts

Profile of matthewjohnson
Hey 1KJ

I could not agree more. I set about creating these versions of ACAAN not only because I wanted to come up with my own solutions for the holy grail but also because I wanted to ultimately perform this in my repertoire at my gigs. Therefore creating solutions that worked for real people in the real world and solutions that instantly reset was a top priority for me.

I am happy to hear you like my work. Thank you.

MJ
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2297 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

Looks like the WPR gave this worker of the week.

As I said in my intial review, what is great about this is the multiple variations that are taught, 5 of them.

In the WPR, David liked one version of the effect, while Sean liked the other.

That is the versatility of this ACAAN.

Thanks

Alex
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
matthewjohnson
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
239 Posts

Profile of matthewjohnson
I am honoured that WPR gave it worker of the week and I am also stoked that they each picked different favourites from the DVD. That makes me really happy Smile

MJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Journey by Matthew Johnson (25 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL