The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Mentalism Routines (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Hello,

The third volume of "Magic, Mentalism, and Mysticism" is on the way (titled "The Book of Wonders"), and I am giving out individual routines for review. If you would like to read and review one of these, send me a PM or leave a comment about which routine you would like to receive.

Here are the routines and brief descriptions:

- From Beyond: A multi-phase act, incorporating a musical prediction, a significant number divination, a drawing duplication, a name-guess, and a numbers-to-notes revelation at the finish.

- Moments Lost: Divine details of a participant's memory, and perform a vanished writing effect at the end.

- Tears of Angels: As the sky weeps with us in sorrow, the rain turns to blood.

- Atlantis: A multi-phase act, involving invisible touches, a memory divination, a symbol revelation between two participants, and selected readings from Dante, Keats, and Plato.

Only 3 copies of each routine are available.

In Magic,
Tom Phoenix
Relick666
View Profile
Special user
614 Posts

Profile of Relick666
Interested in From Beyond.

Thanks!

Andreu
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Tears of Angels ... sounds, like an effect for the bizarre performer ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Ypnoze
View Profile
Veteran user
397 Posts

Profile of Ypnoze
I'd like to review from beyond please
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
918 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Tears of angels sounds interesting. I'd review Smile
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Okay, I've PMed everyone who's commented thus far.

"Tears of Angels" and "From Beyond" have been claimed, so here are the ones left:
- Moments Lost: 3 left
- Atlantis: 2 left

Again, leave something in the comments or shoot me a PM if you'd like to review one of these.

Tom Phoenix
signal2noise
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of signal2noise
I'd like to review Atlantis, if possible.
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
787 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
I could review Atlantis if you want Smile
rasp
View Profile
Inner circle
1075 Posts

Profile of rasp
I would like to review 'Moments Lost' as it may tie in with another memory loss routine.

Rasp.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Everyone has been messaged, and all copies are now taken.

Thank you to everyone who has offered to read and review these pieces.

And for anyone reading this thread for the first time, the full book will be available sometime next week. Shoot me a PM and I'll keep you in the loop about the details.

Tom Phoenix
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
918 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
I received Tears of Angels to review.

It is an extremely interesting piece, both in presentation and in method. I could see this having a very powerful impact on someone.. I love his use of poetry during the presentation as it adds an elegance to the whole effect. This is a routine for the bizarre-style performer.

It's definitely not something you'd use all of the time.. Due to the limitations that are naturally put in place. This is situational and something to keep in your pocket for the right moment. But when that moment comes, it would be worth it.

This is also adaptable.. I mean you could do this all of the time anywhere you want, but that really diminishes the routine and takes away from the great plot.

The only downside is you have to purchase a special something and do a small bit of setup.. However, I feel the pros outweigh the cons with this one.

-Dustin Dean
Nestor D
View Profile
Special user
France (Paris)
787 Posts

Profile of Nestor D
I received Atlantis to review. The methods are classics but the presentation feels original, the act includes the transformation of a billet into a crystal, some straight mindreading and some props : we are in the realm of bizzarism.

I feel that there are too many things happening for my taste (but it may feels clearer when you see it performed) but the individual parts are nice and worth developping.
TheSecretFire
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of TheSecretFire
Everyone else who has received review copies: please hold off on posting reviews, a separate thread will be started for that.

Thanks!

Tom Phoenix
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Free Mentalism Routines (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL