The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Their Hands *A Challenge for everyone in the Café* (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dluong
View Profile
Regular user
118 Posts

Profile of dluong
Try PK magnet with gaffed coin, then use the Raven to vanish it and they won't have time to examine the gaffed coin. I think I just failed your challenge. Smile Booo.
G. LaBarre
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver, B.C. Canada
121 Posts

Profile of G. LaBarre
Does a M.H. Finger Chopper happen in their hands or too their hands?

Now you've got their undivided attention. It gets a strong reaction whatever the outcome. You hardly ever get asked to, "Do That Again!"

I do it with them pinching a bill between their trapped index finger and their thumb wrapped around the side and holding the bill. If I fail, they get to keep the money. They've signed a comedy waiver by now.

If you're sadistic, you can drop a rubber finger at the right moment.
Glen Alan - "The HOW in your Magic should be Secondary to the WOW in your Magic."
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
Mm, I figure the finger chopper isn't as impromtu as this thread wants, but I guess that would be a different level of magic. As it happens to the lay person, but it doesn't happen 'in their hands'.

(Unless you mess up the finger chopper bit, and the finger lands in their other hand.)
sniper1
View Profile
Veteran user
malta eu
343 Posts

Profile of sniper1
Silver extraction, and bent copper and silver transposition
THE MOST CRAZY MAGICIAN ON THE MALTESE ISLANDS
grant_gilson
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
64 Posts

Profile of grant_gilson
Arm twister. No gaffs, audience participation and looks impossible. All you need is your own arm.
liam-j-gilbert
View Profile
Regular user
Leeds, England
121 Posts

Profile of liam-j-gilbert
In the spectator's hands? Twisted Palm luke jermay actually is the spectator's hand, you could try PK touches on the hands, or there is a new haunted matchbox routine just come out. Check it out.

It is great as the matchbox is instantly inspectable and comes with a card to matchbox routine I think. Don't quote me though.
www.liamgilbert.co.uk -- for info, booking or queries on Liam Gilbert
Tom James
View Profile
Regular user
Cincinnati, Ohio
139 Posts

Profile of Tom James
I use a matrix routine.

tom
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
The last coin for coin's across or all the coins, crazy man's handcuffs, copper/silver transpo, ring off cord and rope thru spectator's neck, alright the last one doesn't really use their hands.
Rkull
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Rkull
Make disappear a coin at the moment you place it in their hand and reappear under their wristwatch
ToasterofDoom
View Profile
Special user
671 Posts

Profile of ToasterofDoom
PK touches. Doesn't even require two hands.
MagiClyde
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
871 Posts

Profile of MagiClyde
The incredible linking paper clips. Also do Crazy man's handcuffs by having the spectator hold the "prison". Ok, now why isn't it called Crazy man's prison escape?
Magic! The quicker picker-upper!
raywitko
View Profile
Special user
western Pa
527 Posts

Profile of raywitko
Might not happen in the hands but can be done on the cuff. Coin thru cloth napkin, butter knife thru cloth napkin, paper napkins over the head ala Slydini. All kinds of things you can do with the stuff on a restaurant table.
Ray
Sometimes it seems there are more than one of me.

Tabman USA
magicdmv
email me at [email]fursclass@magicdmv.com[/email]
Cory Gallupe
View Profile
Inner circle
Nova Scotia, Canada
1272 Posts

Profile of Cory Gallupe
On "Darwins Encyclopedia of Thumb Tip Magic" Gary Darwin I believe his name is, actually makes a silk vanish IN THE SPECTATORS HAND! He sneaks the TT in their hand, and does the vanish. Talk about risky!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic...at a moment's notice! » » Their Hands *A Challenge for everyone in the Café* (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL