The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Italy - Cripton Magic (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CriptonMagic
View Profile
New user
Italy
2 Posts

Profile of CriptonMagic
Hello everyone, I wish to meet a lot of new Magic friends here 😉
Nothing is more true of an illusion that became true in a magical dream. Cripton
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome CriptonMagic,

You will.

Tell us about your interests in Magic.

-Mary Mowder
CriptonMagic
View Profile
New user
Italy
2 Posts

Profile of CriptonMagic
Hello Mary Mowder,

Thank you for your welcome and your question.

I deal mainly with illusionism and mentalism. In these two branches of magic I can express all my creativity and imagination.

In fact I personally take care of the music, lights, costumes and I also design some new illusions for my shows and I take care of the theatrical presentation with drama, power and speed.

In mentalism act instead, I like to create stories and situations that deceive the minds of my audience and not only the eyes.

On my website you can see some videos that better explain what I want to say.

And you???
Nothing is more true of an illusion that became true in a magical dream. Cripton
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
I like Close-Up and Parlor.

I'm better at Close-Up but find more opportunities to do Family Stand-Up Shows. I enjoy both.

Be sure and check out the"Penny for your thoughts", "FX" and "Grand Illusions" fora.

-Mary Mowder
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hello from Italy - Cripton Magic (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL