The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The MOST organic and affordable impression device! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2768 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Dear friends,

Over the last year, some of the top names in magic, have been using my Inject app to covertly RECEIVE information from a borrowed phone.

Here's a 2 minute video that demonstrates this:

As you can see from the video, as long as there's a motivation to search for something in Google, you've got the ULTIMATE, portable impression device.

In the above video, I NEED the definition of a word.

Other motivations can be:

Google the lyrics of a song.
Search for the birthday of a celebrity.
Googling the population of a city.
Have them look up the meaning of their passcode Smile
Etc, Etc ...

You can either use Inject for an immediate effect (like above) or you can use it for pre-show.

Here are the advantages of Inject over other impression devices:

* Everything is borrowed from the spectator (you're not giving your spectator a pen and pad)
* The spectator goes to Google.com, in any browser, before they give you their phone.
* If you tell your spectator that you're typing "definition" in Google, that's EXACTLY what they see you've done ... EVERY keystroke is motivated, fast and inconspicuous.
* When the spectator hits return, you (or an accomplice) INSTANTLY knows what it is.
* If you use an accomplice (for a telephone call later in the show), your accomplice can be ANYWHERE in the world. Your accomplice doesn't need an app. There are NO range limitations.
* You can use any smartphone or smartwatch (or both).
* There's no need for misdirection or sleight of hand. You can peek at ANY time (this is VERY important for pre-show).
* The information that the spectator has searched for is in the REAL Google.
* If the spectator goes back a page, they will go back to the REAL Google.
* If the spectator looks at their web history, there's absolutely NO evidence of foul play.
* The spectator never gives you anything back ... They simply keep their phone as you walk away.
* If you use it for pre-show, during the show you can ask "Did you write anything down" and your spectator will reply "No" ... since they didn't write anything down.

* Inject is a LOT more affordable and portable than other impression devices.

All of this is done without Wi-Fi, bluetooth, or voice-recognition. Your spectator never downloads an app.

But what I love most is, what they see on their phone is exactly what you see ...
If you had them look up images of any city, not only do you know their city, you can also reveal exact details about the images that appear on their phone!
Hence you are getting MULTIPLE HITS from one search!!

And, if that wasn't enough, here's one of many examples of using Inject to predict something on your spectator's borrowed phone:

Thank you for your time,
Greg Rostami

Inject-Magic on iOS:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/inject-m......720?mt=8

Inject on Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......c.inject

P.S. If you go to the app stores above, be sure to read the reviews.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5675 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
This sounds very interesting. Over the years Greg has indubitably proved himself to be a very clever and original innovator/creator.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2768 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you very much for your support Ustaad.

Here's a video of my buddy Brandon Gerald performing Inject:
https://www.facebook.com/brandon.gerald.......6615610/

OH Yeah!
G Ro
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1893 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Any support for pebble?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2768 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Yes, Inject has supported Pebble for the last 8 months.

Greg
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2768 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Here's a video that demonstrates how a Google search for a celebrity's birthday can produce multiple hits:

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Greg
TheDirectionalist
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I will have this many posts when you read this:
919 Posts

Profile of TheDirectionalist
Just purchased.. Can't wait to use it!
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2768 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Thank you very much Directionalist for your support.
Let me know if you have any questions.

I wanted to highlight some of the points of motivation in the above Celebrity Birthday routine.

Here's a beat by beat breakdown of the video:

I start with talking about how I've been researching the birthdays of celebrities.

I now demonstrate HOW I've been doing that.

I ask the spectator to bring out their phone and go to Google.
The spec KNOWS it's their phone and THEY went to Google.com.

I offer to teach them about a feature in Google.
"If you type 'birthday of' followed by a celebrity, Google will show you their birthday".
As I say this I often mumble "b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y-o-f" as I type on their keyboard.

When I'm done typing, I IMMEDIATELY show them what I've typed.
If a spectator was to notice the number of keystrokes, they wouldn't feel that I've done anything other than typing what I said.
In fact, ALL I'm doing is typing in the search field of any browser (I'm not doing anything else on their phone).
The spectator now see's that I've typed "birthday of" in Google ... this is exactly what I said I was doing.

They now type the name of any celebrity and hit return.
I INSTANTLY know, the name of their celebrity and their birthday (day, month and year)!
The spectator is now looking at the REAL Google with the birthday of their celebrity.

I pretend to know nothing as I ask if their celebrity is a man or a woman ... this helps with the "TOO PERFECT" nature of Inject.

First, I slowly reveal the month and date of the birthday ... this is important since it's the information that they just searched for.

From this point on, it's all about MILKING IT to reveal their celebrity!!

Notice how it's possible that I may know their celebrity, because I had memorized the birthdays of ALL celebrities (this, once again, helps sell your SUPER HUMAN skills). Smile

At the end of the routine, if a "TECHY" spectator was to examine their phone, they would find nothing.
If they hit the back button, it goes back to the Google.com page that they had given me (The REAL Google.com).
If they look at the history of their browser, they would find nothing (this is my FAVORITE stealth feature in Inject).

I'm sure you noticed in the video:
You don't see my smartwatch or smartphone.
In fact, I have NO PROPS! (no pen, pencil, pad, paper, die, crayons, color markers, wallets, etc) Smile

all the best,
G

P.S. If you want to perform where you NEVER touch your spectator's phone, Inject offers several routines that make that possible.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The MOST organic and affordable impression device! (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL