The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New guy on the block (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magickevinCA
View Profile
New user
Oceanside, CA
30 Posts

Profile of magickevinCA
My name is Kevin Jameson and I'm from Oceanside California. I like closeup magic with coins and cards. Stage magic is fun but I don't have the money to keep that interest alive. A friend told me about this place and I'm glad he did.
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4824 Posts

Profile of Dave V
Kevin, welcome to the madness! Pull up a chair and stay awhile. The waitress will be around shortly to take your order. In the meantime, this one's on me.

:hotcoffee:
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
Alan Gold
View Profile
Regular user
Key West, FL
149 Posts

Profile of Alan Gold
Dave, unfair! You offer Kevin coffee but not a beer for me? Mannnnn.....I just can't win!

:-)

Alan
Remember: Al G. is just another way to say pond scum.
magickevinCA
View Profile
New user
Oceanside, CA
30 Posts

Profile of magickevinCA
You guys are too much, thank you for making me feel welcome here.
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. The conversation here is great, the people are friendly and the coffee is pretty good. You couldn't ask for more.

Please don't hesitate to post or ask questions of your own. Have fun!
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Kevin,
Welcome among us. You will never regret to be here and you have found a gold mine of magical information. Please have a cup of strong Turkish Coffee on my bill while you begin to type your next posts.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » New guy on the block (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL