The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New & Improved: "JJ's NEW "Coin Coalition" (62 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2317 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
If anyone has the original version of this that they are parting with, pm me.
Brian Proctor
View Profile
Inner circle
Somewhere
2317 Posts

Profile of Brian Proctor
Found one!
dj
View Profile
Special user
895 Posts

Profile of dj
Here is an idea from me, this is not a routine but a short coin effect.
You show an eisenhower dollar coin and suddenly you have three japanese coins in your hand.
These three japanese coins change back to an eisenhower dollar coin. The End.

"Silver to Japanese":
https://youtu.be/Vv915gV21iE



Darko
st3v13
View Profile
New user
64 Posts

Profile of st3v13
Has anyone ordered recently?
I ordered 3 weeks ago and sent an email, but no response.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
If anyone has the Eisenhower/Japanese Coin version they would like to sell, please let me know. I may even be interested in a real Morgan/Japanese set.
Micheal Leath
View Profile
Inner circle
1046 Posts

Profile of Micheal Leath
After thinking about it some more, I'm also interested in the poker chip set.
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
595 Posts

Profile of karnak
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2020, st3v13 wrote:
Has anyone ordered recently?
I ordered 3 weeks ago and sent an email, but no response.


Most concerning. I own John Jurney’s fantastic gaffed Coin Coalition set, but his instructional videos are only available on Vimeo for streaming (not downloadable to store on our own devices for posterity, nor on DVD, so I fear for their continuing availability).

As a coin magic beginner, I have a LOT to learn from those videos, so I worry lest someday they cease to be available via online Vimeo streaming.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8727 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Haven't been back here in a while, but happy to see that folks are still happy about John's work...It really is quite superb! Smile

-Karnak, I will check with John as to your concerns here.

-And st3, PM me if still necessary.

*Oh, and dj...very clever, short & sweet! Smile

*Check out my latest: MBs Morgan w/ BONUS: Destiny, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile


"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Karnak, use this to download Johns videos.

https://video-downloadhelper.en.softonic.com/
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1019 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Just in case anyone missed this....

https://youtu.be/o7GEnrA3LYc
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of Secret Servante, Genetics, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On Apr 29, 2020, karnak wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 15, 2020, st3v13 wrote:
Has anyone ordered recently?
I ordered 3 weeks ago and sent an email, but no response.


Most concerning. I own John Jurney’s fantastic gaffed Coin Coalition set, but his instructional videos are only available on Vimeo for streaming (not downloadable to store on our own devices for posterity, nor on DVD, so I fear for their continuing availability).

As a coin magic beginner, I have a LOT to learn from those videos, so I worry lest someday they cease to be available via online Vimeo streaming.


I own JJ's Triple Split Casino set. The videos are most definitely downloadable from Vimeo.

Go to the correct URL on Vimeo and enter the necessary password. At that next screen you should see several videos listed. The videos are NOT downloadable from that main page. You need to click on the text (title) of each video to go to the individual page for each video. On those individual pages you will see a download button for that video. After downloading, you'll need to go back to the main (table of contents type) page and select the title of the next video and download that one. Repeat until you've got them all.

Mark
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
595 Posts

Profile of karnak
Thanks for the tip. I've followed your instructions, but still see no download buttons -- not even on each videos' own individual pages.

Am I still just not looking in the right place? Or could it perhaps have something to do with me being on a Mac (is there an incompatibility there with Vimeo)?

On those individual video pages, I see a padlock icon beside the video's title. Might that mean it's locked out from being downloadable? Or does that just mean it's password-protected?

Might it have been downloadable previously, but now perhaps no longer? (How long ago did you download your copies?)
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Payner44
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of Payner44
Quote:
On May 28, 2020, karnak wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I've followed your instructions, but still see no download buttons -- not even on each videos' own individual pages.

Am I still just not looking in the right place? Or could it perhaps have something to do with me being on a Mac (is there an incompatibility there with Vimeo)?

On those individual video pages, I see a padlock icon beside the video's title. Might that mean it's locked out from being downloadable? Or does that just mean it's password-protected?

Might it have been downloadable previously, but now perhaps no longer? (How long ago did you download your copies?)



I've already offered a solution, but you can't make a horse drink, I guess.
"I'm not arguing with you, I'm just explaining why you're wrong!"
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
595 Posts

Profile of karnak
Quote:
I've already offered a solution, but you can't make a horse drink, I guess.


I'm just personally leery about downloading apps, so I went another way (screen capture throughout real-time playback of each video, at the cost of sacrificing good clear audio).
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
Magic Mark
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
Quote:
On May 28, 2020, karnak wrote:
Thanks for the tip. I've followed your instructions, but still see no download buttons -- not even on each videos' own individual pages.

Am I still just not looking in the right place? Or could it perhaps have something to do with me being on a Mac (is there an incompatibility there with Vimeo)?

On those individual video pages, I see a padlock icon beside the video's title. Might that mean it's locked out from being downloadable? Or does that just mean it's password-protected?

Might it have been downloadable previously, but now perhaps no longer? (How long ago did you download your copies?)


Okay, I own JJ's Ike Casino set. So that's the instructions I have access to. Maybe the videos for the Chinese style coin set are not downloadable? But I'd be surprised if that is the case.

Here is a partial screen grab for Casino set video instruction. I added the red arrow to the image, it points at the download button that is ABSOLUTELY still available to download (as of moments ago).

Image



If you don't see a similar button on the Chinese coin page then I don't know what to tell you.

Mark
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
595 Posts

Profile of karnak
Thanks for taking the time and trouble to try and help. Your screen shot clearly shows an obvious, can’t-miss Download button that just doesn’t appear or exist for me.

Either the Download button is a feature of his Casino Coin instructional videos but not of his Coin Coalition videos (for whatever reason), or else downloading is a Vimeo feature unavailable to Mac users (for whatever reason). That’s all I can think of.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5326 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Karnak, are you using an ad-blocker? Sometimes they remove things you don't want them to! If you do, try disabling it and reload the page.

Jim
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
595 Posts

Profile of karnak
Quote:
On May 28, 2020, J-Mac wrote:
Karnak, are you using an ad-blocker? Sometimes they remove things you don't want them to! If you do, try disabling it and reload the page.


Hi, Jim. No, I’m not. It’s just a straight, unadorned iMac. No ad-blockers in play.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5326 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Maybe try a different browser?

Jim
karnak
View Profile
Special user
Colorado
595 Posts

Profile of karnak
Good idea, but no dice. Been using Safari, all this time. Just now tried both Firefox and Google Chrome. Unfortunately, still no Download button appears.
For a supernatural chiller mixing magic (prestidigitation, legerdemain) with Magic (occultism, mysticism), check out my novel MAGIC: AN OCCULT THRILLER at http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Occult-Thriller-Reed-Hall/dp/1453874836
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New & Improved: "JJ's NEW "Coin Coalition" (62 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL