The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New & Improved: "JJ's NEW "Coin Coalition" (64 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1213 Posts

Profile of APC
I normally work with half dollars, but finally caved and just purchased a set. Hopefully my tiny hands will adapt!
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Quote:
On Feb 22, 2018, APC wrote:
I normally work with half dollars, but finally caved and just purchased a set. Hopefully my tiny hands will adapt!

The coins do all the work for you this is probably one of the easiest coin effects going regardless of hand size, as long as you watch your angles there's nothing to worry about Smile
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1390 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
This is the set I have been waiting for! I received an email that they are shipping tomorrow, I put in my order tonight.

https://www.jjmagiccoins.com/home/shop/c......product/
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Glad you're on it Ace... Smile And for anyone not knowing better what he's talking about, take a look at these, Hot Off The Presses!... Smile

First a trailer:

https://vimeo.com/259484201

...And second, a performance:

https://vimeo.com/259484218

*You can reach John here, and tell'em Mb sent'cha Smile jjurney14@comcast.net

www.jjmagiccoins.com/home/shop/
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Small but important update on the email info above:

jjmagiccoins@comcast.net

😉👍🏽
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
I just ordered the replica Morgan set. They are some really nice looking coins. I can't wait to get them.
I am fairly new to coin magic with a few slights down. I can do a decent retention vanish but could still use some practice.
I was looking at another set of coins but it got too many bad reviews so I passed. I came across this thread today and everybody was giving it great reviews
so I took the plung.

Allen
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
I was using this superb set only yesterday at a wedding and it got amazing reactions, give it the practice it deserves and it will serve you very well Smile
Griflex
View Profile
New user
North Wales UK
89 Posts

Profile of Griflex
Do these separate smoothly or do you need to add Teflon etc to make them separate easier?
simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Quote:
On Jul 27, 2018, Griflex wrote:
Do these separate smoothly or do you need to add Teflon etc to make them separate easier?

No Teflon required buddy, they are as smooth as silk! I used to have the Jonny Wong set which required this, but JJs set doesn’t use stickers. I believe that John does however supply Teflon as an option now though, although I’m not sure why.... Here’s me using my set https://youtu.be/o7GEnrA3LYc
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Magicmike221
View Profile
Special user
Manchester UK
612 Posts

Profile of Magicmike221
Very interested, although I'm now intrigued by the transformer set
mtstic44
View Profile
Loyal user
280 Posts

Profile of mtstic44
They said my set will come in on Tuesday. I was hoping it would have come in today. Our mail is very slow,it is a true definition of snail mail.
Allen
Daren
View Profile
Inner circle
2051 Posts

Profile of Daren
Here is my modified routine, omitted some bits and this suits me down to the ground

https://youtu.be/JP_FhReKvTc
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
"Modified???" Man, that's pretty good already. Can't wait to see what you come up with as you play with it more and more, Daren. Smile

Happy you're enjoying the set. Smile

*And hoping you got your set by now, 44...You're gonna love it! Smile

Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Quote:
On Aug 29, 2018, rowland wrote:

...I haven’t got the Transformer set yet but I will have it very soon I hope. But I have recently received his Coin Coalition set though. WOW! what great workmanship, I absolutely love using them and the reactions I have received have embarrassed me. They are way better then I expected. I did a gig on Tuesday night and someone came up to me after the show and said the coins looked like real magic...

Another very happy customer... Smile

simplymagicweb
View Profile
Inner circle
Norfolk, UK
1415 Posts

Profile of simplymagicweb
Ok, quite a few magicians have sent me messages about if I had the instructions to my routine using JJs fantastic Coin Coalition.... Well, I have finally put together an instructional video. It’s over twenty minutes long and also includes some switching ideas that I use to bring into play and indeed, ditch the gimmick using my Secret Servante holdout.

If anyone’s interested in downloading it, just drop me a pm - it’s just £5 and also I’m happy to offer it FOC for anyone wanting to order a Secret Servante holdout.

Here’s my routine;

https://youtu.be/o7GEnrA3LYc
Magically,

Website - www.simplymagic.co.uk
Twitter - www.twitter.com/simplymagic19
Facebook - www.facebook.com/SeanGoodmanMagician

Creator of BDZ, Holidayz, The Grayle, DUO, Secret Servante, Genetics, Vision, Tick Tock, Starstruck, CelebriDate, MagiDate, Focus, SIGMA and R2R
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
9530 Posts

Profile of Mb217
This offering by simplymagicweb is just excellent, worth much more than what he's asking...Heck, the bonus coin production he shows right up front is worth the price of admission... Smile What a beauty to open things up with. Smile

What do you get? You get a wonderful routine by a real worker who uses this specific piece of magic daily to rave applause and reviews. This is the best of tests, and by a guy that is a talented close-up man that happens to just also be an exceptional coin guy as well. Smile

He has taken John's clever work in his Coin Coalition and mixed it with his own Secret Servant, and produced a stellar routine really worth checking out, for the routine and or all the juicy bits & pieces. But he not only goes over usage with his contribution, but he shows you other ways to do it without it, and gives all kinds of alternative methods. So it's not all about him, but he helps to make it all about you with this wonderful coin set. Smile

To me, this is a no-brainer of an offer. If you love good coin magic, then this is a great package to get, for the routine, the complete teaching & visuals, and a piece a work that's like a good peanut butter & jelly sandwich...what's not to like? Smile

So, a great offer has been created and made just for you, from a wonderful member here on the Café as to a great piece of magic...He heard your call, now it's your move. Smile

*Highly Recommended!

Brandon Sheffield
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of Brandon Sheffield
When Sean messaged me and told me he had created a download explanation for the routine he does with the Coalition coin set, I was all in! He shared his routine a while back on here and to be honest, it’s what sold me on the set! If Sean endorses it, I listen! I’ll second everything that was said above! It’s a great routine
Magic Mark
View Profile
Inner circle
After this post I will have
1527 Posts

Profile of Magic Mark
I am interested in purchasing one of John's coin sets but I'm a little concerned that his website seems in disarray. Several links end up with 404 or 500 server errors. I'm confused whether Coin Coalition is even still available. The links for the Eisenhower/Poker Chip set seem to work correctly. I can view its page and add it to the cart. But, the Coin Coalition set (Japanese coins) can be added to the cart but its webpage can't be loaded (server error). I also don't see any sign of the matching Japanese coins mentioned in this thread.

I read in another thread that John was experiencing some delays (and, apparently, for good reason) but I certainly don't want to spend the money only to experience a long wait.

I shot an email to John to inquire about availability and hope I'll get a reply sometime tomorrow.

Mark
Doing tricks can be easy, being an entertainer is much harder.
dj
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of dj
Here is "Samoya" routine demonstrated with "JJ's Coin Coalition" set:
https://youtu.be/jWEsNhNk4ps

Darko
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Nice..slow & smooth ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New & Improved: "JJ's NEW "Coin Coalition" (64 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL