The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Items for sale (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

supertoad12
View Profile
New user
Choose a number between 1 and
88 Posts

Profile of supertoad12
HI,

I have been looking through all the menu in the Magic café and can't find the "let's make a deal" section even if I have more than the required 50 posts. Can someone please help.

Many thanks!
Steph

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it"...J.M. Barrie
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
There are forums that do not count toward you total count. At the time you made this post, you only had 46 countable posts. Since this posting, you have increased your count to 49. When you reach 50, the sales forums will automatically open up for you. They are listed near the bottom of the list of forums. If you want to know which forums do not count, there is a sticky topic at the top of the tech forum which lists all the forums in that catergory
Where the magic begins
supertoad12
View Profile
New user
Choose a number between 1 and
88 Posts

Profile of supertoad12
Thanks Dave, appreciate your help!
Steph

"The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it"...J.M. Barrie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Items for sale (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL