The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » OSYN by Mark Calabrese (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
GeraintClarke
View Profile
Special user
661 Posts

Profile of GeraintClarke
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Having seen Mark perform this in person many times, I can say for a fact this is very very good. An invisible utility move for all occasions. I'm jealous this is seeing the light of day.
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Always interested in refinements to solid techniques/plots, but will wait (with interest) for some real reviews.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
Kreskin guessed that I had
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Impressive. Can't wait for reviews.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Is it a move or a gimmick that you use?
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
Magic KL,
There is a special something involved that makes the move possible. Hope this helps.

I haven't seen the instructional video yet, only ever the performance so can't give a proper review. In Mark's hands, it looks like nothing is happening.

Jason
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1271 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2016, Magic KL wrote:
Is it a move or a gimmick that you use?

SHIPPABLE GIMMICK WITH
INSTRUCTIONAL DOWNLOAD VIDEO.
btwigg
View Profile
Loyal user
Sacramento, CA USA
204 Posts

Profile of btwigg
I like Calabrese, I hope this one does well.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I'd be very cautious in buying this without lots of real life reviews. There's lots of procedure missing from the 'trailer' required for this to work as stated.
Jason Messina
View Profile
Elite user
424 Posts

Profile of Jason Messina
I'm not sure why they did that. The move definitely holds up to scrutiny.
jf4viva
View Profile
Veteran user
323 Posts

Profile of jf4viva
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2016, pegasus wrote:
I'd be very cautious in buying this without lots of real life reviews. There's lots of procedure missing from the 'trailer' required for this to work as stated.

The switch looks like nothing happens. The blank card trick is just one of the possibilities using the switch. It actually was just an aside and bonus effect to be included for the project. By the guys at E liked it so much they decided to make it the highlight of the project. If you have an issue with the trailer, here is a video of the switch being done full time with no cuts.

This swtich can be applied to cards,bills, business cards, billets, lotto tickets etc

Hope this answers any potential questions.

And Pegasus, unless you know the "procedure" please don't make false claims or assume things. What you said isn't accurate. What you see is what the audience sees.

Remember it's about what our audience experiences that matters. Not the minutiae

Here's a link to the uncut shot

https://youtu.be/KDVYGbVVGIE

Mark Calabrese
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2016, jf4viva wrote:
Quote:

The switch looks like nothing happens. The blank card trick is just one of the possibilities using the switch. It actually was just an aside and bonus effect to be included for the project. By the guys at E liked it so much they decided to make it the highlight of the project. If you have an issue with the trailer, here is a video of the switch being done full time with no cuts.

This swtich can be applied to cards,bills, business cards, billets, lotto tickets etc

Hope this answers any potential questions.

And Pegasus, unless you know the "procedure" please don't make false claims or assume things. What you said isn't accurate. What you see is what the audience sees.

Remember it's about what our audience experiences that matters. Not the minutiae

Mark Calabrese

That's nuts Mark! Really! Fabulous work.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Looks Great. Now, if only I had a good ind.., and could do a decent m...... f..., I'd be in business! Smile
Nathan Alexander
View Profile
Inner circle
2024 Posts

Profile of Nathan Alexander
Looks fantastic. Without sounding like I'm fishing, will this require another skill/ability of using our preferred method for an i***x?

I want this. Bad.
jruiz0216
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of jruiz0216
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2016, rosariorose9 wrote:
Looks Great. Now, if only I had a good ind.., and could do a decent m...... f..., I'd be in business! Smile

You may not have to worry about the i***x based off this from the description page: You will also receive one of Daniel Madison's most coveted effects with this (No Cost), since the two routines are connected."
I would think that they are referring to Daniel's i***x

M...... F...--That is another story Smile

I am interested in this as a means to a do a switch
rosariorose9
View Profile
Inner circle
1159 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2016, jruiz0216 wrote:
M...... F...--That is another story Smile

Now with the bill switch that won't be an issue. VERY tempting...
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Quote:
On Nov 23, 2016, jf4viva wrote:
Quote:

Hope this answers any potential questions...
Mark Calabrese

Thanks Mark

I have taken a chance based on that demo and look forward to receiving it.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I don't doubt the reliability of the switch, I'm talking more about the index system in use. Thanks for posting the demo containing the procedure. That's exactly what I was referring to.
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1532 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
On the uncut demo, why is the right hand so awkward (not natural position) before removing the card ?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
leosx1
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of leosx1
I am very happy not having hesitated getting this ingenious method for a super clean s****h. My head starts to spin with the possibilities this offers. One way I intend to use this in combination with an information getting device a la informer and The Miller I***x by RFA Productions. Turning a blank card closed in the spectators hand into a card he merely thought of...miracle class imho.

Hats of and cudos to you Mark Calabrese !!Thanks ! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » OSYN by Mark Calabrese (38 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL