The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Revisible Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

boxjumper
View Profile
Veteran user
360 Posts

Profile of boxjumper
For those who like gaffed apparatus, Larry Barnowsky describes in his new book Magica III an effect called Revisible Balls. Two cardboard coffee cups are used with three crocheted balls. Both cups are gaffed in a way I've never seen before. Basically each of the three balls vanishes one at a time very cleanly from the cup. Your hands and the cup are shown empty after each vanish. The three balls then reappear in a second cup which was shown to be empty. There is more to the routine but those are the highlights. He gives exact specifications for constructing the effect yourself but I bought it from him since all the materials would not be easy to obtain and the construction looks tedious. By the way the book is fantastic. Book is $35 and Revisible Balls $50. You'll need the book for the instructions.
Revisible Balls
Magica III book

BJ
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4859 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Thanks BJ for your post
I made six of these, and sold five. One remains in stock. May do another run of six if there is demand.

Larry
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4859 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
Second run of six done.
After preorders I have 3 left in stock.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Revisible Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL