The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Denny and that Pig (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
Hey Everyone,

I never thought to ask Denny about how long he's had that pot belly pig of his (Baby) Any of you guys know? Must be getting rather old- very well trained though. Baby and Bill both seemed well trained at that:)

Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magicianâ„¢
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
The present Baby is the second (or is it third)Pot Belly Pig that runs around the shop. Baby 1 died a few years ago and her ashes are in a box in the shop. The box has a statue of a pig on it's top. The current Baby is only three or four years old.

The current Baby likes to eat the leather laces of my Top Siders! Maybe she thinks it's a relative!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
I forgot about the other pig dying- and the ashes; thanks for reminding me. I then think this is the second pig at the shop.

Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magicianâ„¢
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
dlcmagic
View Profile
Special user
887 Posts

Profile of dlcmagic
Yes it is the second "baby"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Denny and that Pig (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL