The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cell Escape - The Real Secret David De-Val (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

allantaylor
View Profile
Regular user
Yorkshire, England
125 Posts

Profile of allantaylor
For everyone who has been asking, David De-Vals Cell Escape book has been re-released.

" I extensively researched Houdini`s seemingly supernatural escapes, concentrating for a period on his remarkable jail cell escapes. Many authors have put forward theories. Believe me, none have even come close to the real secret! I personally visited the jail cells in England from which Houdini performed his escapes all those years ago. Their locations were drawn from contemporary newspaper accounts made by the reporters who actually witnessed the stunt being performed. And very detailed they are – most running into many column inches. After four years of almost weekly study, at last I had his closely guarded secret! I set about proving this by duplicating his naked cell escapes at every opportunity"

David De-Val.

David De-Vals Cell Escape - The Real Secret. New and improved A4 Softback book, 78 pages in B&W colour. This item is shipping now. Please contact me for international postage prices. UK GBP40 + Postage (GBP 5 UK) USA Postage (Standard $13, Tracked $15)

http://de-val-magic.co.uk/store/

Any questions then please get in touch allan@de-val-magic.co.uk

Click here to view attached image.
Buy the new updated Cell Escape-The Real Secret http://de-val-magic.co.uk/store/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Cell Escape - The Real Secret David De-Val (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL