The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme burn not 2.0 version. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DorianGrey
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of DorianGrey
Hello I have just come across Extreme Burn by Richard Sander for an insanely cheap price when compared to the 2.0 version.It is by Richard sanders but is a different version the price seems too good to be true and it appears to be the same as the 2.0 version any advice?
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Dorian,

The version that you have come across may be the first release version. I have and use regularly the first version. My understanding of the version 2 is that there is a slight difference in the weight of a part of gimmick. I have no problems with the weight of the gimmick in version 1.

Hope this helps or PM me if you require any further info.

All the best

Michael.
DorianGrey
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of DorianGrey
Hello was a bit worried as the price seemed a bit too good to be true! Is the overall effect the same as the 2.0 version and if so do you know why there is such a price difference?
Thanks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Extreme burn not 2.0 version. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL