The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » WikiTest - The Wikipedia Book Test (124 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..28~29~30
AntonF
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AntonF
Is it possible to repeat the trcik for the same person or people? Does it need to reset? What kind of things can be asked, only objetcs or Names? Countries? Zodiac Sings?...

Iam about to get the trick...
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Anything can be asked, Olly
RickDangerous
View Profile
Special user
I can't believe I made
961 Posts

Profile of RickDangerous
Bought it yesterday. It is truely amazing. But maybe it would be possible to get inspired by inject‘s latest update when it comes to the „looks“ of a certain (vital) aspect of the trick. (Don‘t want to reveal anything, hope you guys get what I mean.)
"Reality is what you can get away with."
Robert A. Wilson

"Think for yourself and question authority."
Timothy Leary
magicmarcuk
View Profile
Loyal user
273 Posts

Profile of magicmarcuk
Thanks Rick.
I'm always updating WikiTest with features to keep it as good as it can be - the version history on the App Store for WikiTest shows it's had 9 updates within the last year alone.
Hello! I make magic apps, such as WikiTest, Earworm, Xeno and WebFX.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » WikiTest - The Wikipedia Book Test (124 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..28~29~30
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL