The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Some Autographed Copies of Tenyoism Available (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2435 Posts

Profile of Richard Kaufman
When I had the one ton of Tenyoism shipped to my home last year so I could prepare the deluxe editions, they happened to include a few extra copies which I just found under a pile of crap in my garage while digging out the Christmas lights.

Normally I can't offer signed copies of my books because they are all stored and shipped from a warehouse in Michigan. However, because I happen to have a few copies of Tenyoism on hand, I can autograph these. I'll autograph both volumes as you request (either personalized to you or just my name). Price is the same as usual $250 plus $50 postage in the USA ($65 postage to the UK and Europe and Canada; $100 postage to Asia, South Africa, and Australia).

If you're interested, do NOT go to the regular Kaufman and Company ordering page. Instead, please email me at moobooks@verizon.net and we'll take it from there.
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2435 Posts

The available copies have all been sold. Thanks.
Houdini103126
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Houdini103126
My goodness you made a ton of money on TenyoISM
Richard Kaufman
View Profile
Inner circle
2435 Posts

No ... not all copies have been sold by any means. Just the half dozen sitting in my garage were sold when I offered to sign them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo of Japan » » Some Autographed Copies of Tenyoism Available (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL