The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money Tree by Max Londono (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Just curious if anyone has ever used this trick - it seems to have been from the 70's or so, and involves showing a strip of green tissue paper that's torn, and the torn pieces become a tree a-la the newspaper tree, then a few leaves are plucked from the tree and become bills.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I only remember seeing the ad in Tannen's flyers they sent out periodically. I only purchased three Max Londono tricks, and they were all kind of clunky in preparation and working. So I passed on any further tricks by him.
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
I got the instructions and have been making it out of newspaper rather than tissue paper, still fooling around with it yet to try to get the right size paper strips so the tree stays together as I pull it up. But it seems to have some potential. The only other Londono item I have is a set of spring flowers I got a few years ago at Tannen's on a New York City trip to use in my Gloves To Bouquet (I used the set-up from John Booth's "Marvels Of Mystery") and they are the best spring flowers I've ever used, but then again, they're a utility item and not a full trick.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Money Tree by Max Londono (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL