The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » DMC Elite Rouge from DMC and Cartamundi (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRs0WNxLW9s

Purchase: http://sovereignplayingcards.com/

We are proud to announce the release of the latest version of the DMC ELITES – the ROUGE deck, created with the intention to be nothing short of the greatest deck of playing cards for performing card magic available today.

The new DMC ELITES : ROUGE deck is the fifth signature deck produced by Sovereign Playing Cards for elite British magician Drummond Money-Coutts and the fourth featuring our unique Optical Marking system. Each deck has been a collaboration between DMC (star of TV special Card Shark and 2015’s Nat Geo series DMC Beyond Magic) and designer Phill Smith (author of mentalism textbooks Mitox, Yokai and Mokele) combining their perfectionism and creativity to create a unique series of incredible decks. With a brace of serious improvements and upgrades, the ELITES : ROUGE deck is, quite simply, the best deck we have ever produced.
judgehiker
View Profile
New user
46 Posts

Profile of judgehiker
I just received this deck. It is so sweet.
I would like to know where I can find the best way of making use of it without someone thinking I am using a marked deck. Are there any resources for such effects?
Thank you.
judgehiker
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Just received mine yesterday and wow! --my troubles are over. The markings can be read from a distance. The more I look at it the more it becomes easier to read. After a while your brains locks in. Even in low light I can see the markings and I wear glasses. My eyesight is not what it used to be.
I hope you will number the cards on your next run.
Tricky Ricky
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
233 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Unbelievable deck ...once you c the marking it just becomes second nature .
DavidKenney
View Profile
Inner circle
2178 Posts

Profile of DavidKenney
@judgehiker the marking system will simply make ALL of your routines a little easier. I'm sure they could be applied to several effects you know. One thing, you could just try a simple "cold reading" as someone holds the card to their heart or forehead.

Otherwise, I'd pick up some books on mentalism
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deck the Halls » » DMC Elite Rouge from DMC and Cartamundi (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL