The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Standing walkers by zakris (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Hi to all I ve seen this on penguin
http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7766
Someone knows something more on this ?
Best
Mark
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
It looks interesting but from the video I have no clear what happens
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Dying to hear about this one too!
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
Does anyone know if this can be done one on one? I'm intrigued but don't do a lot of group shows anymore.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2016, MagicBrent wrote:
Does anyone know if this can be done one on one? I'm intrigued but don't do a lot of group shows anymore.

I will say yes, because I did it last night, first on myself and laugh like heck when I open my eyes, and then I did it to my wife and she also laugh.

Best
Ray
markhitton
View Profile
Special user
964 Posts

Profile of markhitton
Very intriguing I am with the finger on the paypal button
tmoca
View Profile
Inner circle
1113 Posts

Profile of tmoca
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2016, Magical Dimensions wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 18, 2016, MagicBrent wrote:

I will say yes, because I did it last night, first on myself and laugh like heck when I open my eyes, and then I did it to my wife and she also laugh.

Best
Ray

Thanks Ray, can you provide a review or maybe briefly share your opinion on it?
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2574 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I bought it. For 25 bucks it's a little pricey for the simplicity but I can appreciate what it offers and its price to keep it out of the hands of kids and youtubers. It's
divided into two vids, instructional and performance. Because of its simplicity and the fact that it is self working, there is little need to belabor in its explanation so it's concise and you get all you need. This would make a great finale. I can see doing this with a theme of being a human puppeteer and waving around a marionette ex with colorful strings or maybe waving streamers and walking around while "inducing the hypnotic effect"
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Based on the teaser video, one of my friend got this to only find out that this isn't something new but an age old idea that falls in the category of Body Tricks. No way it can be called an hypnotic act as one would so assume from the very deceptive teaser vid.

And as MagicBrent said, and may I please quote:-

Quote:
On Dec 19, 2016, MagicBrent wrote:

For 25 bucks it's a little pricey for the simplicity but I can appreciate what it offers and its price to keep it out of the hands of kids and youtubers.

Yes, it's pricey for something that isn't new. But I don't agree nor do I see any reason for fixing a high retail price so as to keep it out of the hands of kids and YouTubers. IMO the high price is to lure you, based on the clever and deceptive Ad and teaser video, thus make you believe this to be a Powerful Mental Hypnosis Act (which isn't so). If an honest performance video would have been shown, the cat would have been out.

And with that . . . we continue to fool and deceive our own clan.

Just my opinion.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Johnsypoppins
View Profile
Regular user
134 Posts

Profile of Johnsypoppins
I was disappointed in this, pretty naff really, and had I seen an actual clip of it being done I would never have purchased it... not sure how anyone watching or taking part would be amazed or shocked.

Everyone's different so fair enough to those who got something out of it, but a total waste for me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » Standing walkers by zakris (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL