The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card-Shark presents Fantastic Aces - Jörg Alexander (Full Performance) (33 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
956 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
A beautiful routine from a classic ace assembly by Jörg Alexander Card-Shark presents Fantastic Aces.

Graham
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
4747 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Very nice handling
Robert Sixx
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Robert Sixx
Nice!

Robert
VMagical
View Profile
Loyal user
216 Posts

Profile of VMagical
Beautiful. Loved it!
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Wow that was blooming awesome and yes a beautiful magic moment, thank you for sharing Smile
SmittyWitty
View Profile
Veteran user
Fairhaven, MA
325 Posts

Profile of SmittyWitty
Will this be available soon from Card-Shark? I did not see it on his web site.
ABK-Magic
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
273 Posts

Profile of ABK-Magic
YES it will be available at card-shark VERY soon!!!
BE CREATIVE! BE UNIQUE!
www.balconyproductions.com
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Very nice routine with lots of nuances and subtleties.
I have always loved ace assemblies and Jorg is a terrific performer and thinker.
He always comes across as such a likable chap, plus he really knows how to milk this routine for everything it's worth.
I think his audiences really believe they have witnessed a miracle after seeing him perform this.
He makes this version seems like much more than just a card trick.
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Very nice routining and handling.

I already perform an incredible version of Mac Donald's aces where the spectator chooses one of the packets, put it in his/her pocket, at the end he/she took it out and the four aces are there to be found. This has been in my repertoire since the last 10 years. I added a couples of KILLER subtleties there, If you want to know more, just PM me.

I thought I was "in the know" until he makes the last ace disappear, I've been watching it 20 times and I still don't know how he do it. I have a tiny idea but I'm not sure. (I'm not fishing for solutions here, I will learn it when I'll receive it) I ordered it and will post a thorough review as soon as I'll receive it.

I particularly like the handling of the first ace vanish, so smooooooooth ... and the last one : I barely have a clue !! Smile

Good job Mr. Alexander.

Happy Christmas holidays to all Café members.

Peace

Jack
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6748 Posts

Profile of videoman
Just received this today.
Really love the routine Jorg has put together.
I've long wanted to come up with something similar and now Jorg has done all the hard work and development for me and Card Shark has made it available for a very reasonable price.
I'm really happy with the product. It has been excellently produced in all ways. You even get an actual physical DVD and not a streaming code.

Jack, Jorg mentions that although the routine has evolved and changed a lot over many years, the particular vanish of the third ace was something he was determined not to change.
He explains how it requires paying a somewhat higher price in other ways but he feels it is well worth the trade off.

IMO, this is definitely a fantastic routine for a formal close-up show or small parlour show.
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Very nice routine.
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Dec 24, 2016, videoman wrote:
Just received this today.
Really love the routine Jorg has put together.
I've long wanted to come up with something similar and now Jorg has done all the hard work and development for me and Card Shark has made it available for a very reasonable price.
I'm really happy with the product. It has been excellently produced in all ways. You even get an actual physical DVD and not a streaming code.

Jack, Jorg mentions that although the routine has evolved and changed a lot over many years, the particular vanish of the third ace was something he was determined not to change.
He explains how it requires paying a somewhat higher price in other ways but he feels it is well worth the trade off.

IMO, this is definitely a fantastic routine for a formal close-up show or small parlour show.

Videoman, thanks for the review.
I'm starting to have a slight idea for the technique he use for the last ace. As long as the "higher price to pay" doesn't mean that it's risky to perform it strolling tables or during a cocktail venue, I'm fine with it. My order shipped 2 days ago, it shouldn't be long before I post a review of it.

Peace

Jack
Tony Venetico
View Profile
Loyal user
Chicago, IL
238 Posts

Profile of Tony Venetico
Where is this available to buy? I don't see it on card shark's website
TCG438
View Profile
New user
95 Posts

Profile of TCG438
This looks fantastic, but I am curious as to the degree of difficulty.
Jack Poulin
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
186 Posts

Profile of Jack Poulin
Quote:
On Dec 25, 2016, Tony Venetico wrote:
Where is this available to buy? I don't see it on card shark's website

It is available for those who are registered with Card Shark. I'm sure that it will be available to all pretty soon. Smile

Peace

Jack
SLiZe
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of SLiZe
JosephKerr
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
420 Posts

Profile of JosephKerr
I can't wait. Scheduled to hit the mailbox tomorrow. This routine looks utterly magical in Jörg's hands.
If you watch his performances of this and other effects it clear not only how much he thinks about
the effect but how much he views it through the eyes of the spectators. He clearly has acting training
and uses it very effectively for his audiences enjoyment. Reminds me a bit of why I love Tommy Wonder so much.

I took the opportunity to grab the Parlour Sized cards and a bunch of Parlour decks because this routine
looks like a wonderful showpiece. If you haven't seen the Pheonix Parlour sized cards in person yet
give them a shot. They are remarkable.
"Challenge Your Reality"
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Fantastic.
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1907 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Geez, I didn't realize that that is the name of the effect. I should have said: truly fantastic!
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
356 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
My order is in too. Looking forward to performing it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Card-Shark presents Fantastic Aces - Jörg Alexander (Full Performance) (33 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL