We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introucing myself (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Second Sight
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
144 Posts

Profile of Second Sight
Hello--

It is nice to be a part of this forum. I come from a long line of "seers" in Ireland. Whatever the realities of these things may be, I often perform second sight on stage with my partner, and also with my child, using both traditional, original, and inherited methods.

I am also interested in the academic side of things and have conducted (and am conducting) postgraduate research on the performance of mentalism and witchcraft. I am very interested in theories of ritual, etc, which help explain why psychic phenomena has been, and remains, such an important part of human existence.

Thank you all, and I look forward to future conversations.

Yours,
E
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3649 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Welcome Second Sight,

You will be joining a large group of Mentalists here.

You hint at a very interesting back story. I look forward to your posts.

Congratulations on being able tobring your Daughter into the act.

-Mary Mowder
Second Sight
View Profile
Regular user
Ireland
144 Posts

Profile of Second Sight
Thanks very much, Mary. It's a pleasure to be a member. I have read many, many posts here over the years.

Yours,
E
ThSecret
View Profile
Regular user
147 Posts

Profile of ThSecret
Quote:
On Dec 22, 2016, Second Sight wrote:
It is nice to be a part of this forum. I come from a long line of "seers" in Ireland.
I am also interested in the academic side of things and have conducted (and am conducting) postgraduate research on the performance of mentalism and witchcraft. I am very interested in theories of ritual, etc, which help explain why psychic phenomena has been, and remains, such an important part of human existence.

Wow that is deep, yet very intriguing... It must be lovely to have your family on stage performing with you, especially your child. Well you got my attention, now I want to hear more Smile. See you around the Café!
"A play does not take place on stage but in the minds of the spectators."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Introucing myself (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL