The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..36~37~38 [Next]
kiketron
View Profile
Loyal user
300 Posts

Profile of kiketron
Will ( and Rich) you have several messages from me at Facebook Messenger.
Please answer me
I also sent you a video of the watch

Kiketron
Step into the unknown
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Hey guys,

I got this update from Rich Tsai on the Facebook Vapr Watch users group. Passing it on for those not members of Facebook group. This is in reference to the outcome of campaign

From Rich's post on Facebook

Hello guys

All feeling better and caught up to most of my work I got behind while at black pool.

Update coming soon. In process of scheduling the watches to get made.

In case you missed Will's update about "did we make it?" The answer is "no we did not. "

Our new site is almost up. Doing data transferring from old site to new site. The transfer is taking longer than expected.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Quote:
On Feb 20, 2017, Will Tsai wrote:
Hello all friends here, It's Will. Just landed London and finally have some down time. Thought I'd drop in and answer a few questions.

I still haven't had the time to go through all new posts yet since I last logged in. First of all, like a member posted above from my Facebook post, we did not make it by the 15th due to the unexpected custom issues we had. It has greatly affected our campaign and plan. The majority of the pledge we had all came in within the week of deadline cut off; that's after the the first 300 backers started to receive their watch and we had such positive reviews from people who actually own the watch, words got out. If this were to happen as planned without the custom delay, we'd probably make it to our target the 2nd week. But hey.. it's life.

And because of that, Blackpool became our last hope to promote and let people know about the watch; and hopefully pledge on the spot and push the campaign through. Consider the bigger picture, if our campaign works out, EVERY BACKER will receive their watch A LOT sooner. I donated my very limited personal backup stock and made them available at full retail price as a demo showreel to show people.

A member made a point about people coming to our booth with issue. That's a very interest point. There were people coming to us with issues they experienced, however, not a single person who shook my hand didn't walk away happy. For those who have not been to Blackpool, Blackpool is a magical place where people hangout with happiness and basically don't sleep at night. For that reason, most had no time to watch the instruction at all. When they came to us with issues, we 'fixed' them on the spot by basically pointing out what's already covered in the instruction. We helped people charge the unit, change the time, set up the tube, pair the remote, put in the refill properly and set clear smoke pathway... etc. It was a great experience to have direct interaction with our supporters and know they walked away happy.

Now the watch is out there. Many have seen it. Many played with it. Many were more than impressed. Some amazing supporters, people of influence, and dealers in the community offered to help fund this project through. Nothing is set in stone yet at this very moment. I sincerely hope that this will fall through so we would have a chance to make something amazing happen for the community again. But that's not up to us at this point. Will keep all posted.

Thanks all again for the love and support.

-will

Hi Will: I note your statement of: " I donated my very limited personal backup stock and made them available at full retail price as a demo showreel to show people. " in the above post. I for one, as a paid backer of yours before Blackpool, would have appreciated being able to buy at full price to have the unit now. To sell off units at Blackpool at any price without offering that first to those who paid in full in advance, seems unfair to me. Trust is important and your team has many of us waiting and waiting. Maybe you should consider borrowing the funds needed and getting this product out before the blemish gets larger? You folks sell a lot and there has to be some working capitol and credit available? Just a friendly suggestion.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Any idea when the new SansMind site will be available. Long time no see.
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
It was up and running earlier today. It must have gone down again
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Frustrated here. I?f you cannot as a dealer deliver as expected and you have taken money you HAVE to communicate better than these people at SM are. They go to Blackpool and sell watches they sold already to us earlier. Lots of rationale about how and why but wrong in my opinion. Their site goes down. They claim data transfer taking longer than expected. It's called data because it exists. Transferring is nano seconds. Design takes time. You don't take a site down without the backup ready to go up. I have a data farm firm OI consult for and I get this tech stuff. The answers don't add up to me. I want a clear line of communication and a constant presence of actual info on their site and here at the Café where the workers who paid them are.You owe no explanation of you deliver as promised OR IMPLIED on a pre-promotion. BUT if you don't deliver you can't just go missing for a week at a time without talking to us. And what you say should be full of content and clarity. That's just how I feel.
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
manreb
View Profile
Special user
666 Posts

Profile of manreb
Web site still not up
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Has anyone had email contact with Sansminds folks? For 3 weeks and numerous emails no response.
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
According to Rich Tsai from the Facebook users group

If you pledged in January your Vapr Watch estimate is summer 2017

If you pledged in February your Vapr Watch estimate is fall 2017
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2835 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Or maybe 2018 ??
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Omg...so happy I didn't preorder!!!
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
So thrilled I got my refund. Phew.
Andrew J. K.
View Profile
Loyal user
GREECE
263 Posts

Profile of Andrew J. K.
Does anyone know how I can contact SansMinds (either Rich or Will) in order to request a refund for my Collector's Package
pre-order, since their website is still shut down and I don't know any other way to get in touch with them?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Andrew K.
"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life". BERTOLT BRECHT
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
553 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
Contact Will Tsai directly on facebook. Everybody who didn't get their watch yet should ask for a refund!!!
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Will, Why are you not talking to this thread and us any more? This looks horrible for you and the company. Please man up and tell us the status.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Interesting...I just saw Sansmind shared someone else‘s magic video on FB two hours ago...
ceme20
View Profile
Regular user
161 Posts

Profile of ceme20
I think you would have a better chance talking to Sansmind using a medium or fortune teller! I almost pre ordered and am SO glad I didn't. No prop or worth going through this c*#p! Makes me wonder if they at connected with Rick at Outlaw.
The Magical stage parallels that of the Stage of Life. We can step off, re-direct, and Create new Miracles as easily, and as naturally as taking in a breath...
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
I wonder if they have gone out of business, and re-started as SMagic productions....

(worker of the week on WPR)
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I received a prompt response from them at the facebook page. I am awaiting their resolution of the issue in my case but I have to give them the credit of replying within hours on a weekend. The site being down for weeks is disturbing. I will keep you all posted on this thread.
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
The website is now back up. This is quite a confidence builder. I appreciate seeing this as it makes me feel confident I will get my watch! Check it out here: http://www.sansminds.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..8..13..18..23..26~27~28~29~30..36~37~38 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL