The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36~37~38 [Next]
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I can only speak from my personal experience. I bought the collectors set. Which means for $500 I got two watches valued currently at $400 each watch, I also received with my collector’s set a total of 10 FREE vapor refills packs valued at $300 and 2 years FREE warranty on each watch valued at $200 on each watch.

My $500 investment from one year ago had really given me an incredible value for my money. I can’t see how anyone can disagree.
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

"Defender of the Defenseless One Balloon Dog"

https://www.funnybonemagic.com
Matthew Crabtree
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of Matthew Crabtree
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2017, funnyclown wrote:
I can only speak from my personal experience. I bought the collectors set. Which means for $500 I got two watches valued currently at $400 each watch, I also received with my collector’s set a total of 10 FREE vapor refills packs valued at $300 and 2 years FREE warranty on each watch valued at $200 on each watch.

My $500 investment from one year ago had really given me an incredible value for my money. I can’t see how anyone can disagree.

Simple you do no have the watch yet but they have had your money for a year. People who went to Blackpool have theirs. It seems like some people were able to order in the last week or two and were told they would have it now. AND they got a TON of free PR hype from you for free. So yeah if I ordered something for $500 and it takes a year to get to me I would disagree.
National First Vice President
The Society of American Magicians
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I do have my watches and from what I’ve seen on Facebook most people have their watches now. At Blackpool you paid full price €400 Plus you won’t get two year warranty or the free Vapr watch refill packs. I only paid $250 per watch. I bought the collectors set
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2571 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Funnyclown, it's nice that you are helping Café members here. However, you are spoiling SM in a bad way. They started this thread for their product, and they should provide updates here. It is their responsibility to do that. If someone needs to copy and paste from FB, they should be the one doing it. I think I see your posts a lot more than theirs. If they don't agree with what members said here, they should at least tell everyone that they no longer respond to people here, and everyone should comment on their FB page or something. Suddenly disappeared from their "official thread" is not good customer service.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1526 Posts

Profile of rowland
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2017, funnyclown wrote:
I do have my watches and from what I’ve seen on Facebook most people have their watches now. At Blackpool you paid full price €400 Plus you won’t get two year warranty or the free Vapr watch refill packs. I only paid $250 per watch. I bought the collectors set

From what I saw at Blackpool I don’t think they were selling them for $400 dollars
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
OMG! IT ARRIVED TODAY!

BUT - not a stick of instructions! No links other than printed on the box for a FB page and a link for warranty that is a 404 page not found on SansMinds site!

That said - I want to shae a conversation I had with Sansminds last week. The person there was very nice and knowledgeable. He gave me confidence in the company that I have not had for a long time. Here's what everyone should now from this conversation:

1. All the backorders have been sent to a shipper in Washington State for distribution in the mail for US early 2017 sales.
2. All these fulfillments HAVE THE LONGER RANGE TRANSMITTER
3. All of these have the new locking and lease easily breakable crystal
4. The company is now making these and should have new supply in a week or so.

This is all very positive.

Now - if someone can get me a link to the instructions I can try to fire this baby up!

JT
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Received mine yesterday, all I can say is its awesome. Long wait yes, but knew that going in. Mike thanks for the updates and help along the way. As for registering for warranty, do it thru your account on the site and use your order number, Star Manager pm mike about instructional video link.

NM
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
Cool Magic Norm. I already sent it to Star Manager
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I want to thank EVERYONE here and especially Funnyclown for helping me keep the faith and wait it out. Sansminds did a poor job of managing expectations and fulfilling but they did the right thing by waiting and getting us quality units. VERY impressed with this product. Now - where do I wear my Apple Watch now? LOL
"I'm a professional magician and once in a while I even work." Jonathan Todd Excelsior (StarManager)
codydavismagic
View Profile
Veteran user
363 Posts

Profile of codydavismagic
Any news on replacement watches? Glad to hear these watches work. Very excited
Magicalos
View Profile
Special user
557 Posts

Profile of Magicalos
Quote:
On Dec 20, 2017, magicnorm wrote:
Received mine yesterday, all I can say is its awesome. Long wait yes, but knew that going in. Mike thanks for the updates and help along the way. As for registering for warranty, do it thru your account on the site and use your order number, Star Manager pm mike about instructional video link.

NM

do you get an email confirming the registration for the warranty once you submit it??
magicnorm
View Profile
Special user
510 Posts

Profile of magicnorm
Not as of yet.
fredreisz
View Profile
New user
Bluffton, SC
9 Posts

Profile of fredreisz
I also received my watch the day after Christmas. No instructions, no link to a video. It says on the box to register the warranty AND THEY GIVE A LINK. I tried the link on three different browsers. All said it did not exist. I have not gotten an e-mail with a warranty number. I only have the order number. I have not been able to get in contact with a person yet on the phone. This is frustrating for paying premium money!

Peace..Fred (Reisz)
"The art of magic is the magic of art."
Phatmeat
View Profile
Special user
Silver Spring, Maryland
748 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Here's the updated link to the warranty page: https://www.sansminds.com/warranty-application/
Use your order # for both the "Product Order Number" field as well as the "Warranty Order Number" field.

To access the video instructions for the watch go to https://www.sansminds.com. Log into your account. Go to the "My Account" section and click "My Downloads" and you should see it there.

Cheers
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
Just a thought for SansMinds to consider: First - the three watch faces are interchangeable. IE - with any unit you can take off the face and replace it with the other "look" (Black Silver or Gold). A LOT of the original backers would be thrilled if we could buy a different color FACE ONLY for our watches. Making this available to us would go a long way towards making these backers who waited a year happier. The cost on these faces has to be low compared to the entire watch system and smoke plus a box and the face. What do you guys and gals think?
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
I think it’s a great idea! I’d buy different watch faces
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

JustJoshinMagic
View Profile
Special user
Montreal, QC
966 Posts

Profile of JustJoshinMagic
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2017, StarManager wrote:
Just a thought for SansMinds to consider: First - the three watch faces are interchangeable. IE - with any unit you can take off the face and replace it with the other "look" (Black Silver or Gold). A LOT of the original backers would be thrilled if we could buy a different color FACE ONLY for our watches. Making this available to us would go a long way towards making these backers who waited a year happier. The cost on these faces has to be low compared to the entire watch system and smoke plus a box and the face. What do you guys and gals think?

Posted your suggestion in the fb group and SM replied "Funny Will himself just brought this up in the morning meeting.... so maybe... maybe.."
Check out my magic here:
http://JustJoshinMagic.com

and my official Instagram!
http://instagram.com/JustJoshinMagic
StarManager
View Profile
Inner circle
Maui, Hawaii
1012 Posts

Profile of StarManager
I hope they do this and that they offer the ASSEMBLED version because if they do it and send me a bag of parts and a DVD that says "Assembly Time Aprox. 10 Minutes" I'll kill myself . . . LMAO!

Come on guys - CHIME in here and ask Will to Make this happen for us!

JT
deliveryboy
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of deliveryboy
Anyone know how to reach someone at Sansminds?
I have tried calling and emailing numerous time but nobody replies.
any help would be appreciated.
funnyclown
View Profile
Elite user
Burlingame, CA
496 Posts

Profile of funnyclown
The only number I have is on the Sansminds website but you need to call Monday through Friday 10:00 am-6:00pm

1 888 963 9952. Pacific time
Mike Ianneo
Funnybone Magic

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » SansMinds Magic » » Vapr Watch Official Thread (96 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10..17..24..31..34~35~36~37~38 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL