We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » In Again, Out Again Restraints (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5771 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I'm looking for resources for different types of shackles for an In Again, Out Again type of effect. I'm looking for something where I can show one hand completely free from the restraint, yet I can get back in instantaneously.

I already have a set of chain cuffs, but they don't seem to allow ms to get back into them smoothly enough. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
man.ray
View Profile
New user
New York City
30 Posts

Profile of man.ray
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
I've never seen the Lightspeed but from what I've heard it may be what you are looking for, if not might I suggest:

Bar Cuff I think it is a better design than the oval and chain.
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
AJP807
View Profile
Special user
New York City
559 Posts

Profile of AJP807
The Moroccon wrist strap by David Deval is also very good. It's very stiff leather, so it's very fast for the in and out moves without any fumbling. It's also completely inspectable. Otherwise you could do a great in and out routine with thumbcuffs, or many of the thumb ties,(shoe string, twisties, plastic zip locks, etc) or a simple Kellar rope tie with ordinary rope. The funniest in and out routine I ever saw was performed by Jonathan Pendragon using the Kellar tie.
Hope this helps.
Best regards, Tony Parisi
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Thomas Blacke (AKA Carrier) also released a strap through the Enigma Group, I own both and they both work about the same Tom's "initial" wrist strap is a bit longer. Both work about the same and I see little difference in performance of either.

X
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
KingStardog
View Profile
Inner circle
2134 Posts

Profile of KingStardog
Enigma group? Do you have contact info for them?
...think not that all wisdom is in your school. You may have studied other paths,but, it is important to remember that no matter who you are or where you come from, there is always more to learn.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
Huh, looking at the PO Box it is the same as Carrier's/Escapemasters, Shawn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » In Again, Out Again Restraints (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL