The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Great experience from Williams Magic (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mr. Woolery
View Profile
Inner circle
Fairbanks, AK
2149 Posts

Profile of Mr. Woolery
The good guys deserve to be applauded when possible.

Williams Magic in Arizona is no longer a brick and mortar store, but they do have the mobile magic shop, so they are still real magic dealers.

I recently called them up about Lubor's Lenses. Seems you can't find the refills for these anywhere. Emory Williams said he'd look around and see what he could do. Darned if he didn't come up with a source. So now I have some on the way. He said he can get more (though it adds a couple of days to an order - fair warning), so I figured if anyone else was looking for new Reality Twister/Lubor's Lens gimmicks, they'd want to know a source.

The folks at Williams have been good to me in the past and I expect to do business with them as often as I need to do business with a magic shop.

-Patrick
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8357 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Hi Patrick!

Thanks for that! I grew up before on line shops existed.

I haven't bought anything, except "supplies"--and, that, only occasionally in even a B&M shop, since forever"! I've never bought anything from an on line shop. (My act, such as it is, has been set for eons.)

It IS nice to hear that there are still a few "real" shops around the country!

Dick
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Great experience from Williams Magic (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL