The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hotel Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
Anyone from the States in Las Vegas who can give me some info on The Imperial Palace Hotel on The Strip?
My son has booked his holiday flights to New York and then on to Las Vegas and has arranged his accommodation via the web.
He keeps seeing poor reviews about this place but every now and then there is a favourable report.
What's the truth? It's out there somewhere.

Howard
Mark Williams
View Profile
Elite user
Las Vegas, Nevada
486 Posts

Profile of Mark Williams
Imperial Palace? It's on the Strip, not a 5-Star Hotel, but then again with all the stuff to do in Vegas, who stays in their rooms? They have a cool Car Collection Museum there that is usually easy to get "freebies" to go see. Other than that, the place is starting to show it's age a bit, sorry.
"Once is Magic!! Twice is an Education!!"
nums
View Profile
Veteran user
I have a life, or I would have more than
366 Posts

Profile of nums
After four trips to LV I wont be back due to every time you turn around someone tries to get you to go see a time share. It got so bad that me and my wife even pretended to be deaf so we did not have to talk to them.

Jeff
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Hotel Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL