The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Pouch for Cup & Balls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Where can I buy a pouch/bag for the final load for the Cup and Balls?
JG
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of JG
Quote:
On Jan 12, 2017, abbeylane wrote:
Where can I buy a pouch/bag for the final load for the Cup and Balls?

Do you need one? I used to do cups and balls both table hopping and on the street and only ever used my jacket pockets. Obviously if you are ending with a large load (e.g. melon) into a hat then it's different, but otherwise you should be okay.

If you decide you need one then lots of places sell them; theambitiouscard has them, but at $200 for a Cellini pouch they ain't cheap! You can get them much cheaper if you shop around. Or a leather worker will make one for you.

Hope that helps.
"Deceptions From A Daypack" by Jack Goldstein - a limited edition book of card routines for those who love magic, travel and life.

Buy it now on Lulu; 100% of the profits go to Toybox, a charity committed to ending the global injustice of children living and working on the streets.

http://www.lulu.com/gb/en/shop/jack-goldstein/deceptions-from-a-daypack/paperback/product-22733764.html
abbeylane
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of abbeylane
Thanks JG.

Yes, I would like to do the melon load.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Pouch for Cup & Balls (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL