The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Eddie Gibson's Chinese Bit/ CSB ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3301 Posts

Profile of warren
Is anyone out there familiar with the quality of Eddie Gibson's Chinese Bit CSB set or the CSB set that Mark Mason sells ie are they good, bad average ?
Michael J
View Profile
Veteran user
UK
334 Posts

Profile of Michael J
Hi Warren,

I have had an Eddie Gibson CSB set for many years and still use it regularly. It's my favourite, go to coin effect, and I consider it very good. It has never let me down. Feel free to PM me if you require any further info.

All the best

Michael
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3301 Posts

Profile of warren
Thanks Michael PM on it's way Smile
FrankHorng
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of FrankHorng
Mark Mason makes good CSB with smart coins choice!
You can get one and you will not regret
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
I once had the Chinese Bit. It was serviceable, but not impressive.
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
3301 Posts

Profile of warren
Chessman you surprised me as I picked up the Chinese bit via eBay for a cheap price and thought it was pretty good, however I'm hoping to get a CSB set off Auke Van Dokkum at the Blackpool magic convention.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
3987 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
Warren, I would say 'serviceable' and 'pretty good' are about equal Smile OTOH, there could have been variances in quality - perhaps I got one made in a different year, or maybe the Eddie Gibson name is the same but actually made by different craftsmen (no idea on that, or if EG made all his own stuff).

I can agree with 'pretty good' Smile
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Eddie Gibson's Chinese Bit/ CSB ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL